Sign in to follow this  
Prophet_LHA

network problems

I have installed VoxATC 7.41 (main program) on the FSX SP2 server. The VoxATC panel was installed into the aircraft I was using. VoxATC Remote Panel and VoxATC Net Server is installed on the client.

I ran the VoxATC Net Server and VoxATC Network Client on the server. Then, I ran and enabled the VoxATC Panel on the client. The VoxATC Panel of the VC was not enabled. The traffic was injecting into FSX and I could hear the AI requesting clearence. The mic on the Laptop was activated and working. I clicked the button on my joystick and also tried it via the delete key to talk to ATC. I couldn't hear the sound of pressing the button and ATC didn't respond. The joystick....exe of VoxATC showed correctly when I pressed and released that button.

I have to use the mic of my Laptop, don't I?

Thereafter, I removed the VoxATC Panel from the aircraft to run it via the VoxATC Panel Proxy and also installed VoxATCRemote Panel on the server. When I am trying to run VoxATC Panel Proxy of the server I get two application error:

Faulting application name: VoxATCPanelProxy.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x57eda90d
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.15063.502, time stamp: 0xc3955624
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x000eb802
Faulting process id: 0x220c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d33f626be4ea89
Faulting application path: C:\Internal Workings\Remote\VoxATCPanelProxy.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: f7250808-c902-4b3e-8f63-01688b270874
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

and

Application: VoxATCPanelProxy.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
at GaugeProxy.Window1.Window_Loaded(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs) at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs) at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs, Boolean) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs) at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEvent) at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(System.Object) at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks() at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(System.Object) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(System.Object) at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.Resize(System.Windows.Media.ICompositionTarget) at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize() at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(MS.Internal.Interop.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr) at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate) at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32) at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)