Sign in to follow this  
longrangecruise

FSFXpackages 30% off

Hi guys,

I just watched one of the Twich streams of the Cosford show. FSFXpackages offer a 30% discount till October 31st if you enter COSFORD17 as a coupon code. Including Chaseplane ;)

• Upvote 2

Regards, Perry

Does anyone use ChasePlane with a triple monitor nVidia Surround setup? Does it work properly in this kind of setup? With the discount ChasePlane finally looks appealing...

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

5 hours ago, carlito777 said:

Does anyone use ChasePlane with a triple monitor nVidia Surround setup? Does it work properly in this kind of setup? With the discount ChasePlane finally looks appealing...

Quick answer, yes. I have 3 Dell 24 inch monitors in Surround plus a 4th 10 inch touch screen for GPS. Still trying to get the GPS to fully function with the GPS ( not a ChasePlane issue). Also my TrackIR 5 is down and I have not had the opportunity to try to intigrate that with ChasePlane. 

Rick

1 hour ago, paddler said:

Quick answer, yes. I have 3 Dell 24 inch monitors in Surround plus a 4th 10 inch touch screen for GPS. Still trying to get the GPS to fully function with the GPS ( not a ChasePlane issue). Also my TrackIR 5 is down and I have not had the opportunity to try to intigrate that with ChasePlane. 

Rick

Thanks!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

7 hours ago, longrangecruise said:

Hi guys,

I just watched one of the Twich streams of the Cosford show. FSFXpackages offer a 30% discount till October 31st if you enter COSFORD17 as a coupon code. Including Chaseplane ;)

Hi Perry,

Do you have a link to watch (or re-watch) the Cosford show?

Kind regards,

Sorry, I don’t have a link but it’s easy to find:

I was watching it on twich.tv on the “dirkadurka” channel. You’ll find it under his videos. 

FSelite on their FB page are running the FSFX one as well.

Regards, Perry

6 minutes ago, longrangecruise said:

Sorry, I don’t have a link but it’s easy to find:

I was watching it on twich.tv on durkagamings channel. You’ll find it under his videos. 

FSelite on their FB page are running the FSFX one as well.

Thank you sir.

You are a scholar and a gentleman. 

Kind regards,

Does anyone have any experience of the Immersion packages? There are reviews on SimMarket which are good but they are few in number.  Are they worth adding and is the FSFX claim of a minimal performance impact correct? Is there any incompatibility between these packages and AS16?

Bill

1 hour ago, scianoir said:

Does anyone have any experience of the Immersion packages? There are reviews on SimMarket which are good but they are few in number.  Are they worth adding and is the FSFX claim of a minimal performance impact correct? Is there any incompatibility between these packages and AS16?

Bill

Problem is that most of the effects on your own aircraft aren't visible from the cockpit but only in outside views. Since I fly from inside the cockpit, not using outside views - in particular during takeoff and landing - I actually never see these effects.

Also the effects don't show in the P3D replay so they are mostly useless for me.

If FSFX come up with a replay feature which includes these effects - that would be nice of course.

• Upvote 1

FSFX announced a new replay system coming to ChasePlane. I’m also interested if there effects will be visible during the replay. I don’t believe this was mentioned during the FlightSimShow Presentation.

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

This forum is for discussing sales and bargains and not for discussing issues with the products.  For that you can go to the FSX/P3D or FSFX Packages forums.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10