Sign in to follow this  
Branimir

Wird BEEP sound Windows 10

Hi!

Yesterday I was flying LJLJ-EDDF with P3D v4 and mouse stopped responding to clicks. When I pressed the button on mouse, weird BEEP, BEEP sound came out of speakers and nothing happend and I was forced to shut down the computer. It happend when I was on approach at EDDF. Is my weak PSU reason for that (350W), because I am going to replace it with the new one tomorrow?

PC specs:

Windows 10, Windows 7

i7 7700 (HT enabled, running at 4,2 GHz)

2x8 DDR4 RAM

KFA2 GeForce GTX 1060

240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD

Thank you!

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

49 minutes ago, Branimir said:

Is my weak PSU reason for that (350W), because I am going to replace it with the new one tomorrow?

If it's not the cause, it's almost certainly a contributory factor. Using the PSU calculator at https://outervision.com/power-supply-calculator, with just the system details you've given (and ignoring fans and cooling solutions) you'd need over 300w and that would rise under load. It's not a good idea to run PSUs at, or near, their maximum output for a number of reasons - efficiency and longevity to name just two. They tend to run most efficiently at about 50% load. PSUs are one of the most overlooked components in a system but are actually one of the most important, especially if you ever intend overclocking. To give you some headroom I'd go for at least a 500w (preferably 650w), 80 Plus PSU from a well known manufacturer - for example EVGA (my favourite), Corsair, Seasonic etc. Get the best you can afford with a good warranty - some offer 10 years! Modular (and to a lesser extent, semi-modular) PSUs are easier and neater to install but not essential.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit