Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

Removing Liveries UTL

Can someone walk me through how to remove old/outdated liveries in UTL?  I am trying to figure it out in their application but can't find where.  I see where you can remove airlines completely but nothing to specify an aircrafts paint.  For example, I want all United to be the current paint and not have the gray paint and the tulip paint to show up at all.  However, when I search in their app, I don't see anything other than United that specifies the paint.  Thanks

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

18 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Can someone walk me through how to remove old/outdated liveries in UTL?  I am trying to figure it out in their application but can't find where.  I see where you can remove airlines completely but nothing to specify an aircrafts paint.  For example, I want all United to be the current paint and not have the gray paint and the tulip paint to show up at all.  However, when I search in their app, I don't see anything other than United that specifies the paint.  Thanks

Do you have existing AI models with updated liveries that you would like to use?  If so, just go into the UTL configurator and under the Configuration tab you can choose the replacement aircraft and assign it.  Once assigned, you can then remove the aircraft containing the old livery but you have to add the new one first.  I have a bunch of AI aircraft from customizing my own with AIFP tool so I have numerous updated liveries that I have added..  If you do not have any, you will have to seek out the models and repaints first.  Many are available in the Avsim library.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

1 hour ago, Flic1 said:

Do you have existing AI models with updated liveries that you would like to use?  If so, just go into the UTL configurator and under the Configuration tab you can choose the replacement aircraft and assign it.  Once assigned, you can then remove the aircraft containing the old livery but you have to add the new one first.  I have a bunch of AI aircraft from customizing my own with AIFP tool so I have numerous updated liveries that I have added..  If you do not have any, you will have to seek out the models and repaints first.  Many are available in the Avsim library.

I don't have any updated liveries.  I just have what came default with UTL. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive

Those newer paints are just not available in UTL right now...hopefully in the finished version they get updated them but who knows.  As of now you can only replace them with another AI aircraft or remove it altogether.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 0:14 PM, Flic1 said:

Those newer paints are just not available in UTL right now...hopefully in the finished version they get updated them but who knows.  As of now you can only replace them with another AI aircraft or remove it altogether.

Ok.  So if I understand you correctly, I'd have to download some free AI, put it somewhere on my PC, remove the default liveries (United for example), and then upload the new free AI of the new livery from the UTL dashboard?  Or does this completely remove UTL altogether? 

27 minutes ago, Zimmerbz said:

Ok.  So if I understand you correctly, I'd have to download some free AI, put it somewhere on my PC, remove the default liveries (United for example), and then upload the new free AI of the new livery from the UTL dashboard?  Or does this completely remove UTL altogether? 

Brad,

Read this topic at the official support forum. http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=15206&title=manual-1-1-for-installing-ai-aircraft-repaints

Download the doc linked in the first post - and read it! It's all in there.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

thanks