Sign in to follow this  
Manny

FSDG Lite? Bangalore India? Bodrum Turkey?

I didn't know FSDG had these lite airport series

I just got Bangalore.. if its good I'll get the Bodrum, Turkey too

Awesome they are doing these small aiports that no one else will. $9

http://fsdg-online.com/home/55-bangalore.html

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I see no Traffic for some reason and that make this airport bare and not so good. Hmmmmmmmmm

The UTlive is working..but I see no aircraft in this airport

Manny

Remember VOBL did not exist in FSX. So it may very well be an AI FPL problem rather than the scenery.

Santiago de Larminat

8 minutes ago, Guevorkyan said:

Remember VOBL did not exist in FSX. So it may very well be an AI FPL problem rather than the scenery.

Thats what I thinkl so too..But how do I add VOBL to UTLive? I had done this in UT2 long time ago for VHHX (Kai tak) But I forogt...and not sure how to move the traffic from the old Bangalore aiport to this VOBL,

edit: I checked UTlive..it knows VOBL. not sure how to check for traffic in this airport within UTlive

Manny

hopefully an UTL savvy is coming to the rescue. All my AI is custom using AIFP, there you can change the dep or arr airport.

• Upvote 1

Santiago de Larminat

I just waited at the airport

I see traffic landing now.. I just don't see any parked at the airport.

I have my commercial and GA traffic at 100%. When I am at DFW (Dallas) I see Traffic almost in all gates...

Need to see how to add more traffic here VOBL.

Nice airport without traffic makes the airport suckie.   Traffic makes a lot of difference.. I wish there were static aircraft  option for this airport..

Manny

Have you checked VOBG in UTL? There may be outdated schedules based on the older airport. If that is the case then may have to wait for ut2 powerpack like utility to shift flights to the new airport for the existing schedules.

Every airport by fsdg is a buy. The price of the Lite even more. Your Ai program does not have updated schedules. To get really accurate traffic you have to add Ai yourself. Ultimate Traffic Live needs the powerpack to let you add plans manually.

Little... in the airports titles (and read documentation) is well said that they are simplified... for less cost.

I placed, on mine desertical airports in p3d, some static aircrafts by hand with ´instantscenery' soft.

14 hours ago, ms2 said:

I placed, on mine desertical airports in p3d, some static aircrafts by hand with ´instantscenery' soft.

I left the aircraft sitting at the airport and went to sleep and in the morning I noticed every single slot at the airport had an aircraft...

But If I reset the UTLive, all them would disappear. LOL :)

BTW.. Is instant scenery (from Flight1?) P3Dv4 compatible? and where from  did you get the aircraft (Static)? I don;t mind doing this

Manny

Is well from flight one, but not yet compatible with v4,...

I keep mine version v3 for so kind of software or addons not yet compatible and do the job with InstantScenery on this older version.  After the bgl is compiled, making a copy and paste it in the scenery of the same airport but in v4... Work well... So have static-aircrafts in v3 and v4 in one shot.

Mark

18 hours ago, ms2 said:

Is well from flight one, but not yet compatible with v4,...

I keep mine version v3 for so kind of software or addons not yet compatible and do the job with InstantScenery on this older version.  After the bgl is compiled, making a copy and paste it in the scenery of the same airport but in v4... Work well... So have static-aircrafts in v3 and v4 in one shot.

Mark

thanks Mark.. I got you. I stil have v3 so I can do the same.. Except... where from do you take the static aircrafts to place them at the airports? If you are using the UT Traffic files, how do you make them appear as object within Instant scenery. To my knowledge Instant scenery does not have a bunch of airliner objects.

Manny

Make appear as statics (objects). 

Because of interrest for devellopers site, I found SAMM soft. This soft is well to do rapidely statics based on ai-aircrafts,

Some ones are done from aircrafts of SimObjects with mine repaints I do... So with time have a collection of static to use on mine sceneries via InstantScenery. When a airport is less, I have a lot materials now.

Listen a solution with using UTL... But never try it.