Sign in to follow this  
scotpat

(Trust Failure) message when launching

Yep I have same issue. I'm a real life pilot (small fixed wing) and like to practice upcoming flights on my flight sim. For me flight sim is not just a game but a serious training tool as well. I cannot put up with this nonsense of unreliability. Give us off-line capability or I'm also jumping ship. Wake up FSFX and listen to your customers!!

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Not sure what happened to my previous reply but this is becoming a top priority issue. Surely a small utility could be produced for users to use CP offline, albeit even for a limited use. Before everyone jumps ship lets give them time to reply. 

My trouble is that I elected to let CP load with FSX now it has blocked my keyboard and mouse functions now I am buggered.

Don

I think what we need is a mirrored function, like Dropbox. Despite Dropbox being connected to the internet and constantly updating, you can still access and use your Dropbox files on your PC even if the internet or your line is down. We need this URGENTLY!!!!

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

Website fsfxpackages.com is not save..? I understand not, maybe yours website crack?? See picture, sorry german text..!

Fsfxpackages_zps3ykcnpvv.jpg

I only bought into this beta yesterday.

I really like the product but if the site is frequently down, it'll be a non starter for me.

Same error as everyone else in this thread today.

Trouble is, it's not easy to use the sim without chaseplane active, as all my default sim camera views are non adjustable after install.

I'm sure there is a way to go back to default but I have limited sim time as it is, I don't want to spend hours configuring.

Put me down as a big 'yes please' for an offline mode.

Regards

Stu

i7 12700K , 32GB RAM @3600MHz, Asus Z690-Plus D4 MB, Gainward 4090 RTX Graphics, 850W Corsair PSU, Kraken AIO watercooler, Nvme 1TB ssd, 1TB ssd, 500GB ssd.

my  guess is  that  some  one  either hacked into  their  web  page  or  the owner  is  making  changes  to the web  page  and  hasnt  configured  it  correctly,  time  will tell

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Same problem here... Sure, it sucks when you cant fly if the server is broken. But I use Chaseplane now for a while and this is the first problem of this kind. We have a lot of advantages from the server thing.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Their website/domain certificate is expired and that is why your browser isn't accepting their webpage anymore because it's source can not be validated.

This is also the problem of their apps. They deny the connection because the SLL connection isn't correct.

Although a small issue (just renew the certificate with the provider) it is rather stupid of a company to be in this situation in the first place. Depending on the certificate provider you get an expiration warning sometimes months in advanced and they keep coming until the certificate is expired or you renew it on time.

Although embarrassing, it is a good thing their apps deny the connection though.

I am having the same issues. I just emailed them and basing on the forum now, doubt they will reply anytime soon. There goes my flights...haiz. Hopefully they will rectify this asap.

Best Regards,

Get it sorted this is not good enough

Jason Richards