Sign in to follow this  
scotpat

(Trust Failure) message when launching

I have been using Chaseplane for a couple of months and twice I have been unable to load the program.

The first time was when FSFX had a problem with their server and the current second time is I keep getting a message when it attempts to log in to FSPS

"We are sorry, an unknown error occured.
Please contact us at *@*.com with a reference to this message: (TrustFailure)"

I am now awaiting their response.

This may not seem a much of a problem to some but when one gets the time to fly only to be unable to load the software it becomes very annoying.

I could reset everything back to EZDOK but that takes too much time.

Does anyone know if FSPS plan to include an offline mode which will eliminate these problems ?.

• Upvote 1

Intel Core i7-6700 CPU @ 4.1GHz
RAM 16 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit
Asus 32in monitor 2560*1440

Wow! I was just searching for TrustFailure and I have the same problem this morning. I've sent an email so I expect it will get sorted very soon.

Don

Same problem here. I will hazard a guess and assume it's related to the "always connected to internet" thing, where if one thing goes wrong between user and them, program stops working for user.

I'm getting the same error. TrustFailure. I believe their servers are down. I get a ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID when I try to go to https://fsfxpackages.com/ This is the problem with cloud based applications. If the servers go down, the application doesn't work. They really need to add an offline mode.

Benjamin Nash

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4 RAM CL14, Asus ROG Strix 4090, Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard, LG OLED C1 48". 

Totally agree, this is very frustrating. There should be an offline component, please Oldprop/FSX packages look into usability in these situations.

Edited by fince
edit post

Paul Findlayson

It happened again (found it on a small search on the net). Also your webpage is down due to certificate not valid according to both Web browsers i use (ie and chrome)

link

Not good for paying customers like us... An offline mode that was promised still on development???? link 2

NOT GOOD AT ALL   :-(

Dimitrios Dogos

Dear VFX Team,

your side is down and we get a error message "TrustFailure"

Please fixed asap

thx

Frank Kunath

server  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Same problem..... keeps on the discussion whether an Internet connection is necessary...????

Puk

Second time it happens in few months now. That's enough, I uninstalling this software and going back to the competitor. It's not like users didn't tell you, you had plenty of time to find an offline solution... Sorry for you...

Thomas

There needs to be a solution for offline use. Maybe a small utility could be produced for limited operation when the server is offline. This is becoming an important issue and needs to be a priority item. It is a pity as it is such a good program.

Don