Sign in to follow this  
MattDavies

PTA for P3D v4.1 - Release Schedule & New Features

49 minutes ago, MattDavies said:

Ok, internal tests completed and this version of PTA is giving me incredible results - the new tweaks really lift P3D to new heights (no pun intended).

I have to sleep now (it's midnight here). Tomorrow morning I have to take my car to the garage to be serviced, then once I return I'll release the update.

So, in short, 12 hours from now and it'll be ready.

See you tomorrow!

How am i going to sleep tonight after reading this? Hypeeeee haha

Thanks alot Matt... Take care buddy.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, MattS said:

Adam, when can we expect version 25_05 ?

I haven't had sight of any pre-release versions, so I can't start tweaking until after Matt's release. Sounds like there'll be *lots* to test/try out, so middle of next week, I suspect. Obviously I'm as keen as anyone else here to get my new version up and running ASAP, so there may be a "holding" version up quite soon. I'll bet the new version will include a couple of starter presets anyway.

1 hour ago, MattDavies said:

I have to sleep now (it's midnight here). Tomorrow morning I have to take my car to the garage to be serviced, then once I return I'll release the update.

Sleep? Pah!! LOL.

Thanks for the update!

Adam.

• Upvote 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

Thanks for the update Matt.

regards, Gerard

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

7 hours ago, MattDavies said:

Ok, internal tests completed and this version of PTA is giving me incredible results - the new tweaks really lift P3D to new heights (no pun intended).

See you tomorrow!

Thx!!!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

7 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

I haven't had sight of any pre-release versions, so I can't start tweaking until after Matt's release. Sounds like there'll be *lots* to test/try out, so middle of next week, I suspect. Obviously I'm as keen as anyone else here to get my new version up and running ASAP, so there may be a "holding" version up quite soon. I'll bet the new version will include a couple of starter presets anyway.

Sleep? Pah!! LOL.

Thanks for the update!

Adam.

Looking forward to your updates Adam.

Great  news Matt, look forward to testing out new version. Although i feel i spend more time tweaking than flying these days, but that's all good,nice to have the choice. Will crack on working on my preset, Cheers.

Matt, thank you for your hard work!

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

12 hours ago, MattDavies said:

See you tomorrow!

Excellent news! Please include a couple of your own presets so that we can get an idea of how the sim will look with your new implementations. Thank you once again for your outstanding contributions to the sim community.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Hi Matt

Have just updated P3D to 4.1, but get the following errors when i load PTA :huh:

Preset C:\Users\Home user\Downloads\PTAbsolute_for_PTA_1.0.1\PTAbsolute for PTA 2.51 - P3Dv4\PTAbsolute - Natural set.ini loaded
ERROR: You use unsupported version of Prepar3D! 
Shaders cache directory found at C:\Users\Home user\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders\
Prepar3D main configuration file found at C:\Users\Home user\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.cfg
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\Cloud.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fxh is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

can you help??

Thanks

Mark.

Matt will upload latest version of PTA today, it will then be compatible with P3D V4.1.

PS dont forget to update client so all shaders are correct. :happy:

• Upvote 1

All released now - thanks for your patience (well, most of you) :)

• Upvote 1

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.