Sign in to follow this  
supersym

GNS COM1 COM2 and Radio Panel Saitek

I mean in the saitek radiopanel, all is OK in the virtualcocpit. Only com1 don't appear in the saitek radiopanel : all the leds are off, if I put the buttom of the radiopanel on com1

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Ok now I get it! You don't mean the A2A aircraft virtual cockpit, but the external 3rd party device.

Then I'm not sure what could be the problem. Our GNS V2 merely reads the sim variables to get the frequencies, or writes them when they change in the GNS V2. This is the only 'set' action taking place, all the rest is 'get'.

Either there is something in the Saitek driver (there must be some form of driver in-sim or via SimConnect) which is not found of having our GNS V2 running at the same time, or they are 'hacking' the internals of FltSim somehow and  this fails when our gauge is loaded, or anything else in between.

Can you please describe how this hardware communicates with FltSim? Is there a Windows Driver? Is there a SimConnect module? Does this rely on FSUIPC only?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I don't think the problem is with the driver because all is ok with other planes and default gps. I think there is a little   mess in my aircraft.cfg. I will try the gns430 in another plane and  I will let you know

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

Hi !
I reinstalled the plane and all is right now ! I should have started here :blush:

• Upvote 1

Hi, please don't be embarrassed, this always give everyone pointers and ideas to help resolve similar problems.

I'm glad you've got all sorted out, as what matters most, is that you're now enjoying flying with us!

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks for all :smile:

• Upvote 1