Sign in to follow this  
9GTurn

FSFX Immersion with Aerosoft Airbus 2018

Hi,

Recently saw your presentation at Cosford and have always liked your immersion products, however if I were to buy the Aerosoft Airbus immersion now would it still work with the hopefully soon to be released "2018" or "Professional" edition (what ever its going to be called) for Prepar3d V4?  I realise the product is already P3D V4 ready but will it port over to the new plane when released.

Just don't want to buy something I not going to use.

Thanks

It's too early to tell if A320 Immersion will support the 2018 Professional Super Ultra King Edition but we will investigate as soon as it becomes available.

• Upvote 2

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Would it be too cheeky to expect the update to be free to existing customers?  Although Aerosoft are treating it as a new release the old versions, according to PC Pilot news article, will still be available to old customers so it is a renamed update in truth.

Its just a good time for me to buy right now, but not if I need to re-buy when the new edition hits the shelves.

We’ll do our very best to keep it a free update.

At this time we don’t have the aircraft in our possession and we will wait for the public release before investigating changes made to the aircraft. This will determine if an update is possible and if a free update is possible.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On 10/9/2017 at 10:12 PM, Keven Menard said:

2018 Professional Super Ultra King Edition 

:laugh: Personally I think A320 2018 would have done.

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On 10/11/2017 at 2:25 AM, Keven Menard said:

we will wait for the public release before investigating changes made to the aircraft. This will determine if an update is possible and if a free update is possible.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

On 10/10/2017 at 2:41 PM, 9GTurn said:

Although Aerosoft are treating it as a new release the old versions, according to PC Pilot news article, will still be available to old customers so it is a renamed update in truth.

What exactly do you mean by that???

The new Aerosoft Airbus isn't an update. It's a completely new product and is rebuilt from scratch! It doesn't have any relations to the 'old' version.

Besides, to state the the new Aerosoft Airbus truly is an update, and not a new product, is really presumptuous of you, and - to be honest - speaks volumes. I don't know how you arrived to that conclusions?!

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

What exactly do you mean by that???

The new Aerosoft Airbus isn't an update. It's a completely new product and is rebuilt from scratch! It doesn't have any relations to the 'old' version.

Besides, to state the the new Aerosoft Airbus truly is an update, and not a new product, is really presumptuous of you, and - to be honest - speaks volumes. I don't know how you arrived to that conclusions?!

Can you please not start a fight in this forum? This post was from last year...

• Like 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Gents, i wonder if there are some news in terms of the process to get the immerion to the new "Pro" busses ?

Carsten U

@RTK1972 This is a User-to-User Support Forum, not one where I'm obligated to answer everyone in a timely manner.

If you have questions like this that you want answered by us, please contact us through our ticket system.

We don't have anything to announce on the A320 Family right now.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42