Hey,

Why not instead of having the 777X, why not something that had been released in real life, like the Boeing 737 MAX Series ? The 777X hasn't still been released, so they can't work it out, but the 737 MAX has bee released. It supposed replace the NG Series in few years...

Yuuki

11 hours ago, commandantyuuki said:

Why not instead of having the 777X, why not something that had been released in real life, like the Boeing 737 MAX Series ?

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

As far as your question goes, I'm not sure what you're getting at. What do you mean by "instead of having the 777X"?

Kyle Rodgers

It means that you have told us you were betatesting the 777X(treme)... it was... somewhere in the future... maybe some sunday just before breakfast :biggrin:

35 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

It means that you have told us you were betatesting the 777X(treme)... it was... somewhere in the future... maybe some sunday just before breakfast :biggrin:

There is no beta testing of any 777 variant on going.  We are beta testing the JS4100 turboprop crossover to P3D.

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP

45 minutes ago, downscc said:

There is no beta testing of any 777 variant on going.  We are beta testing the JS4100 turboprop crossover to P3D.

That was a joke xDDD

On 10/10/2017 at 0:33 PM, Ephedrin said:

No,

I just saw for future possibility (PMDG 777X Project) It is another topic...

sorry for my name

Yuuki Inazu

Yuuki

On 10/10/2017 at 8:40 AM, scandinavian13 said:

Welcome to the forum. Please note that full names - first and last - are required here in the forum.

As far as your question goes, I'm not sure what you're getting at. What do you mean by "instead of having the 777X"?

sorry,

Yuuki Inazu

Yuuki

On 10/10/2017 at 8:40 AM, scandinavian13 said:

I mean it isn't released, and it has another topic for this, but it is in developpment at Boeing , but the 737MAX has been released, so they can look it up, but the 777X not...

Yuuki

unless you see it in this forum, dont believe it. Seriously, rumors can get out of hand, and then someone is going to get butt hurt. In other words "dont be 'that' guy"

49 minutes ago, elmucki said:

unless you see it in this forum, dont believe it. Seriously, rumors can get out of hand, and then someone is going to get butt hurt. In other words "dont be 'that' guy"

Easy, we're all friends here.

He might be referring to RSR's statement a while ago of doubling back after the -8 for an expansion of the 777 or 737. I get the impression that he's saying that he wants a Max rather than an expansion to the 777 product line.