Sign in to follow this  
james12345

carenado phenom 300 fsx/p3d license

lads i need help. currently i have fsx se however im sick to death with the OOM so ive purchased p3d v4. i was wondering if i had to purchase a separate license for both simulators like pmdg or is it one purchase for both simulators like orbx thanx

7 hours ago, james12345 said:

lads i need help. currently i have fsx se however im sick to death with the OOM so ive purchased p3d v4. i was wondering if i had to purchase a separate license for both simulators like pmdg or is it one purchase for both simulators like orbx thanx

I just went to the Carenado website and it appears that the price includes a license for either sim, indicating your wouldn't need to buy it again, but you will probably have to download the installer for the P3D version or installer that includes the FSX and P3D version.

Any other products that your not sure of, you could just go to the manufacturer website and see for yourself. That's what I just did, went to the Carenado website to get an answer for your question.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator