2 hours ago, ErichB said:

It pained me and my wallet to pay for a PFC Yoke 2 years ago, but I'm seriously glad I did.  Solid hardware investment is never a waste and completely changes your flightsim experience.

I feel the exact same thing with my Brunner yoke. Lots of money but considering how much I enjoy it on every single flight and how much money I have spent on other both hardware and software related to flight sim I'm fine with the money spent on the yoke. 

2 hours ago, somiller said:

Richard,

Based on videos I've seen, this has become the yoke of my dreams. How do you like the Brunner yoke? I assume it was not too difficult to set up. Are the forces and trim simulation realistic? How about forward and aft yoke travel...is it realistic? It's a REALLY expensive yoke, but appears to be the best of the best.

Curious if you also have their pedals?

In addition to what I just said above and to answer your questions it's very easy to set up using the software that comes with the yoke. Using this software you can fine-tune every possible thing you can think of and make it feel and react just like IRL in any kind of a/c.

Couldn't be more happy and without a doubt not only the biggest investment I ever did for flight sim but also the best! 

• Upvote 1

Richard Åsberg

Forget to mention I don't have the Brunner pedals yet. Came to the conclusion the yoke is more important to me but might get the pedals too when my wallet has recovered from the chock 😉

• Upvote 1

Richard Åsberg

37 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:
42 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

I feel the exact same thing with my Brunner yoke. Lots of money but considering how much I enjoy it on every single flight and how much money I have spent on other both hardware and software related to flight sim I'm fine with the money spent on the yoke. 

In addition to what I just said above and to answer your questions it's very easy to set up using the software that comes with the yoke. Using this software you can fine-tune every possible thing you can think of and make it feel and react just like IRL in any kind of a/c.

Couldn't be more happy and without a doubt not only the biggest investment I ever did for flight sim but also the best! 

Richard,

Your answers confirm what I had expected. Congratulations on getting such a fine piece of hardware, hopefully soon I will be in a position to purchase the Brunner yoke. I'd love to have a cockpit with 2 of em just to see them slaved...that alone would almost be worth the cost.

Cheers

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Thanks!

Yeah, seeing and feeling how the yoke moves with the A/P for the first time was nothing short of amazing! 

Richard Åsberg

6 hours ago, itay5344 said:

I found one yoke in Logitech G "FLIGHT YOKE SYSTEM"

https://www.logitechg.com/en-gb/product/flight-sim-yoke-system

Is it a good one ?

I must to buy the pedal too, for taxi on the ground ?

Thanks for all the answer

;)

That is the flight yoke I use now. It's OK and works fairly well for me. It can be a little sloppy in both elevator and rudder but, not terribly so.

You don't have to get the rudder pedals to steer on the ground. Just make sure that you have the sim set up to have your nose wheel respond to rudder direction. It might be easier, or better, to accomplish that by using the addon FSUIPC. Don't bother with the software that comes with the yoke... you don't need it and it COULD, not sure since  never installed their drivers and software, cause some conflict with how you have things set up for axis and switches already or with FSUIPC, if you use it.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:03 PM, steve howlett said:

looks like these are worth waiting for..

http://flyhoneycomb.com/

earlier poster mentioned them .here's a link.

steve

I hope they are out soon. I want one!

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 10/10/2017 at 8:31 AM, WebMaximus said:

These days I'm using a Brunner CLS-E but that is not within your budget so I would then suggest the CH yoke as well.

Used not the Eclipse but the older model simply called CH Flight Yoke or something like that and it served me well for some 15 years or so.

LOL, oh here we go with the $989,809,438,509,802,345.00 Brunner yoke. Richard, please quit punishing me by bragging about your new toy! I am so envious!

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

2 hours ago, somiller said:

LOL, oh here we go with the $989,809,438,509,802,345.00 Brunner yoke. Richard, please quit punishing me by bragging about your new toy! I am so envious!

Just get one yourself and you'll be fully relieved 😉

Richard Åsberg

1 hour ago, WebMaximus said:

Just get one yourself and you'll be fully relieved 😉

Richard,

There are other ways of being relieved that would be less expensive...even considering the divorce it would cause.

Regards

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

26 minutes ago, somiller said:

Richard,

There are other ways of being relieved that would be less expensive...even considering the divorce it would cause.

Regards

All methods are good except for the bad ones.

Richard Åsberg

http://flyhoneycomb.com/

I'm gonna wait for that.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

18 hours ago, DJJose said:

I hope they are out soon. I want one!

yoke is out 1st quarter 2018..throttle comes along just after that.

steve

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2017 at 4:37 PM, steve howlett said:

yoke is out 1st quarter 2018..throttle comes along just after that.

steve

o.O Source pls.

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

14 minutes ago, 30K said:

o.O Source pls.

It’s on their website. Sorry you’ll have to look it up as I’m on mobile. 

Chris