Sign in to follow this  
skyguy266

P3D v4.1 Released

I've installed just now and everything works. Why not?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

They are but no DL update so the performance is the same.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Client installed ok but content and scenery stop and can not proceed to install why? What is wrong? Have I done something wrong?

please advise

Everything okay on my side :)

I hope PMDG will adjust the windows to show raindrops <3  No hurry !!!

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

6 minutes ago, Flyinggok said:

Everything okay on my side :)

I hope PMDG will adjust the windows to show raindrops <3  No hurry !!!

Me too! Raindrops on VC is exponential realism!

No more AFE, manutention, fuel and the other windows on the DC6.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).

A little advice needed.  I have all the PMDG planes on P3Dv3.  I also have P3Dv4 on the same machine.  If i want to install the 777 on P3DV4, can I just go into my download folder (where the pmdg.setup file exists) and run the install and direct it toP3Dv4?? Is it that easy?

Paul Gugliotta

2 minutes ago, paulyg123 said:

A little advice needed.  I have all the PMDG planes on P3Dv3.  I also have P3Dv4 on the same machine.  If i want to install the 777 on P3DV4, can I just go into my download folder (where the pmdg.setup file exists) and run the install and direct it toP3Dv4?? Is it that easy?

Nope. Uninstall/reinstall.

Kyle Rodgers

28 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Nope. Uninstall/reinstall.

Why would I uninstall it?  I have P3D V3 full of all the airports (FlyTampa and all your planes) I want to slowly migrate over to P3D V4 while keeping P3DV3 on the same computer active (until I get all the kinks worked out.  Can my PMDG 777 co-exist on the same computer in P3Dv3 and P3D v4?  Also I tried to upgrade P3dV4.1, it is a full 12 GB download install or is there just a file for the new version.  It seems like a complete re-install.

Paul Gugliotta

2 minutes ago, paulyg123 said:

Why would I uninstall it?  I have P3D V3 full of all the airports (FlyTampa and all your planes) I want to slowly migrate over to P3D V4 while keeping P3DV3 on the same computer active (until I get all the kinks worked out.  Can my PMDG 777 co-exist on the same computer in P3Dv3 and P3D v4?  Also I tried to upgrade P3dV4.1, it is a full 12 GB download install or is there just a file for the new version.  It seems like a complete re-install.

You can run P3D v3 and v4 side by side.  I think Kyle was talking about having to uninstall the PMDG products only and reinstall.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

56 minutes ago, paulyg123 said:

The subject of your earlier post was our installers:

"If i want to install the 777 on P3DV4, can I just go into my download folder (where the pmdg.setup file exists) and run the install and direct it toP3Dv4?? Is it that easy?"
...at no point references P3D installers, so my response of uninstall/reinstall would naturally only refer to the subject of the sentence as written, i.e. ours.

Kyle Rodgers

4 hours ago, rampa said:

No more AFE, manutention, fuel and the other windows on the DC6.

Problem solved, just not loading the saved flights. Updated client and content.

Missing the PMDG DC6 in MSFS 2020 (she's here, but...).