Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3d4.1 problem

When I install client I choose thr location of my p3d4 is installed.
C:\Program Files\Locked..............
Seems to install ok
After with the content it stops with a warning that source file not found and rejects to continue

have a screenshot but don’t know how to send

8 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

When I install client I choose thr location of my p3d4 is installed.
C:\Program Files\Locked..............
Seems to install ok
After with the content it stops with a warning that source file not found and rejects to continue

have a screenshot but don’t know how to send

What are you referring to here? Our installers don't let you choose the path to the sim, so it sounds like you're trying to install something that isn't ours, but are reporting it in our forum.

Specifics, please.

Full names are also required here in the forum.

Kyle Rodgers

Sounds like the regular p3d 4.1 install and probably would have made more sense to be posted in the p3d general forum. Make sure you have the cab files downloaded when you install the content installer. They're the source files that cannot be found. 

Neil Andrews.

Fight or Flight - YouTube | Twitter

On The download section of LM you need to download cont1.cab and cont2.cab download them to same location you downloaded Install_content.msi and it will locate the files and continue with the install

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

I followed the instructions as Matt Davies show on its video but he did not mention about those two .cab files. Anyway I wish it will help me because otherwise I should need one week to reinstall everything back again. I will tell you guys 

I supposed to anyway but thank you so much for your support.im waiting to finish downloading the cont1.cab and I will find out how is going. 30 min over midnight now but it’s worth ha ha 

There is two more files to download. installcontent.msi + cont1.cab + cont2.cab

Fred Matias

12 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

I followed the instructions as Matt Davies show on its video but he did not mention about those two .cab files. Anyway I wish it will help me because otherwise I should need one week to reinstall everything back again. I will tell you guys 

If you watch the video from Matt Davies you will notice he installs the seperate components from the full package that he was sent by Lockheed Martin which he clearly states, therefor he has all the cont.cab files required to do the installs as he shows.  He doesn’t download just a couple of the installers from the Lockheed Martin website, he does it all from the full package.

ive posted this just in case anybody else stumbles across this thread looking for info.

Jason Dilley