Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Helicopters that work in P3D V4, (not 4.1)

I've found the Cera Sim AS365 is v4 rated, any other choppers been converted to v4?

T45

I've used the     MP Design studio Gazelle SA342  P3D, works fine but is difficult to master, or is it me. :biggrin:

The MILVIZ UH1 Huey has been modified to work with V4 (Although the installer only gives an option to V3. However, you can direct it to V4.) I did have issues with the engine gauges. Other testers with MILVIZ haven't, so it may just be something with my system.

MILVIZ is looking at updating the Bell 407, But, as I write this, there is no timeline released or guarantee with the 407.

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

No probs with the Milviz Huey in 4.0 or 4.1 here.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

The Cera Sim UH-60L and Bell 222B have also been updated for P3DV4. Their Bell 412 and Bell 212 have not been updated yet but they work just fine.

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

On 10/11/2017 at 3:41 PM, jmig said:

The MILVIZ UH1 Huey has been modified to work with V4 (Although the installer only gives an option to V3. However, you can direct it to V4.) I did have issues with the engine gauges. Other testers with MILVIZ haven't, so it may just be something with my system.

MILVIZ is looking at updating the Bell 407, But, as I write this, there is no timeline released or guarantee with the 407.

I ain't holding my breath on MV.  After watching that video they did recently it appears to me newer projects have put my two favorite aircraft, the 407 and 530F on the back burner.  I doubt they will ever get released.  I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing these in 4.1.

So, having said that, does anyone know some good quality choppers for 4.1 from other companies?

Jack Sawyer

11 minutes ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

I ain't holding my breath on MV.  After watching that video they did recently it appears to me newer projects have put my two favorite aircraft, the 407 and 530F on the back burner.  I doubt they will ever get released.  I think I have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing these in 4.1.

So, having said that, does anyone know some good quality choppers for 4.1 from other companies?

Jack,

The Cera Sim UH-60L and Bell 222B are very nice choppers.

I hope you are wrong about Milviz. The 530F is a really nice chopper that I'd love to see updated.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Just to mention... I visited hovercontrol forum a while ago and P3D 4 Dodosim sounds as if it's about 3/4 ready

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

On 10/11/2017 at 9:41 PM, jmig said:

You must be using an older installer because the update UH1 has a V4 option and the bird works perfectly with V4. 

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

4 hours ago, DJJose said:

Jack,

The Cera Sim UH-60L and Bell 222B are very nice choppers.

I hope you are wrong about Milviz. The 530F is a really nice chopper that I'd love to see updated.

Thanks, not really interested in military.  But I like the Bell 222B.  But what I really want is a chopper that can also use the Flight1 750.  Do you know if the 222B can or even Cera's AS365N3?  Thanks!

Jack Sawyer

9 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

But what I really want is a chopper that can also use the Flight1 750.  Do you know if the 222B can or even Cera's AS365N3?  Thanks!

Negative.

• Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

12 hours ago, jimcarrel said:

Just to mention... I visited hovercontrol forum a while ago and P3D 4 Dodosim sounds as if it's about 3/4 ready

They been saying it is almost ready for years. 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

11 hours ago, Jack_Sawyer said:

Thanks, not really interested in military.  But I like the Bell 222B.  But what I really want is a chopper that can also use the Flight1 750.  Do you know if the 222B can or even Cera's AS365N3?  Thanks!

Jack

I have shoe horned the GTN 750 into both the Bell 222B and the AS365 in the 530 frames. Milviz is working on the Bell 407 and 530, they are trying to update the start up sequences so it will still be a little time yet.

Greg

• Upvote 1

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz