Sign in to follow this  
clive6354

VoxATC and Ultimate Traffic Live

Yes and No

Yes - you can use Vox but it will NOT interact with ATC.  Note : We have been told an update to UT Bridge is coming soon.

Hope this helps.

Tony

Thank you for your prompt response

Am I correct in saying that I can select the first officer to handle all verbal coomunications?  I have a slight speech impediment and the software may get very confused if my speech is not precise

29 minutes ago, clive6354 said:

Am I correct in saying that I can select the first officer to handle all verbal coomunications?  

Yes

• Upvote 1

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

On 11.10.2017 at 9:58 PM, Tony P said:

ote : We have been told an update to UT Bridge is coming soon.

Does anyone have news regarding this?

How soon means soon :-) ?

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Nope, on their website it said a couple of months and that was end of July, I emailed Tegwyn about an update but he did not bother to reply which is becoming a habit from him. Even when it's released I'm not sure if I should get this new version considering the p**s poor response from the dev.

Unfortunately, its one of those things, if you choose, to live with. He's got a great product, in stages lol, but yes he is not very chatty and keeps everyone guessing. Not a way to run the company store.

Maybe it (the UTL Bridge) will be under our Christmas tree by Christmas morning.   :biggrin:

Bob M.

Bob M

On 10/11/2017 at 3:44 PM, clive6354 said:

Hello

Will VoxATC work with Ultimate Traffic Live in P3D V4.1 ??

The commercial (not beta) UTL should be released this week.  Once it is, we should alert Tegwyn.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Alert him for what? He doesn't respond and he could care less about the timeline. I have bought 6.52 and this one and he could give a ...........about his customers. Bah Uhm Bug :)

Bob M.

Bob M

utl is out officialy... I hope the bridge will be available soon...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Still hopeful although based upon the dev's past history itll probably be quite some time.  I always had a better experience with UT2 and Vox vs MT6 and vox.  Not sure why but traffic just seemed to flow better.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

no news ! So bad !

unbelievable !

What a pity, voxatx is a good product.

I don't want to swicth to another atc, but I want use UTL..

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

37 minutes ago, supersym said:

no news ! So bad !

unbelievable !

What a pity, voxatx is a good product.

I don't want to swicth to another atc, but I want use UTL..

I feel your pain bro but I'd recommend you try either ProATCx or Pilot2ATC.  I have all three and use ProATCx pretty much every flight.  Once UTBridge comes out I will go back to VOX.  

Don't know what happened, but I uninstalled UTL and installed My traffic 6a.

This morning when starting up with Simstarter NG I got a message saying that something needed installing and restart of FS was needed.

Let it install, started FS up again and low and behold VOXAtc is interacting with traffic.

P3Dv4 is getting better and better.

Leo de Haan

Scotland

21 hours ago, dutchkip said:

Don't know what happened, but I uninstalled UTL and installed My traffic 6a.

This morning when starting up with Simstarter NG I got a message saying that something needed installing and restart of FS was needed.

Let it install, started FS up again and low and behold VOXAtc is interacting with traffic.

P3Dv4 is getting better and better.

Leo de Haan

Scotland

really ? It would be fine !