Sign in to follow this  
amar

P3D v4.1 Rain Effects showcase

Unbelievable...it's like a canned effect. The drops aren't random in any way, they keep repeating in the same spots, same shape and same motion. I just can't believe they wasted time producing this. Fortunately, when flying the sim you don't really see the repeating patterns so much, being busy doing other things.

Hopefully, as Jeroen says, 3rd party efforts with the LM base technology will be a bit less underwhelming.

Nice video, though.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Forgot to mention...nice approach, too. The Baron flare IRL is about like what you did in the video...very little flare, idle throttle and it sets down so nice.

• Upvote 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Amar,  Thank you for posting your Video, Keep them coming.     Unfortunately in this case the new Rain in v4.1 seems to be a hot Topic and i have had to Remove (hid)  some posts from the public 

Topic locked 

• Upvote 1