Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

ChasePlane is now updated

Now updated to 4.1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Does the update include the recorder?

8 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Does the update include the recorder?

Don't think so, they are including it in beta .4 which they are aiming for a November release on.

• Upvote 1

P3D v4.1 crashes on load unless I disable ChasePlane.  Was working well on v4.0.  I assume ChasePlane has updated itself as its no longer giving me a warning that it's incompatible with v4.1.

Can confirm CP just updated when i started P3D, Good for them quick support nice to see. :cool:

I've had some problems with Chaseplane v4 which has never been addressed on their forum.

The first is that my in-cockpit view automatically after a little time moves my face against the cockpit window.lol. I try to move back to the original camera but it does the same thing.

The second, is that when I was using CP in pre v4 I had no problem scrolling around with the middle mouse button in the cockpit. Ever since v4 when I try to scroll that way the camera goes nuts.

Can anyone advise what the issues might be here?

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

1 hour ago, smpetty said:

P3D v4.1 crashes on load unless I disable ChasePlane.  Was working well on v4.0.  I assume ChasePlane has updated itself as its no longer giving me a warning that it's incompatible with v4.1.

right click on the chase plane icon in your start menu, select run as administrator, after restarting your pc. let it start itself and update, then restart your computer and load p3d. just a thought that might fix your issue.

I've gotten rid of this. It was better before v4. Now it's a mess. Back to Ezdok which will immediately give you pre-made cameras for example to my PMDG 747. Mapped to Overhead positions, PIC, etc. With the update takes care of the slipping taxi issue in 4.1. Too  many problems with Chaseplane.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb