Sign in to follow this  
Rocker

Best Aircraft for P3dV4

6 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Live Stream  https://go.twitch.tv/ovpa

I also stream the Maddog X Beta, CRJ Update Testing, and Aerosoft A318 and A330 Beta.  Of course I have permission from the developers to do so, I've been streaming my software testing for over 8 years.

Nice work Dave. The dash 8 looks great in P3Dv4, I'm really looking forward to this one

Regards

Branko

If you fly with yoke: 

Single:

Carenado Pilatus PC-12

Any one of A2A

Twins:

Relair Duke Turbine v2

Carenado Seneca

Alabeo Seminole

If you fly with stick:

Alabeo DA40

Realair Legacy

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

I'm assuming the RealAir are still forever unavailable for new users, so seems rather cruel to be recommending them.

I took the advice about the FlySimWare Cessna C441 Conquest II when someone asked a similar question a few weeks ago and I've really enjoyed it. 

Needed to watch a few YouTube videos to get to grips with some of the procedures, but am very happy I listened to Chock. 

Tony Morel

Why is the volume so low, barely audible in that Twitch video? My PC's and the video volume levels are turned full on.

On 10/11/2017 at 8:30 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Live Stream  https://go.twitch.tv/ovpa

I also stream the Maddog X Beta, CRJ Update Testing, and Aerosoft A318 and A330 Beta.  Of course I have permission from the developers to do so, I've been streaming my software testing for over 8 years.

Dave,

Maddog X for P3Dv4 ...

how soon to purchase?

will there be an official forum ?

I was never able to get approved to post in the original MadDog forum.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

On 12/10/2017 at 0:40 AM, Milton Waddams said:

Majestic Dash 8 is coming (no idea when though).

The Majestic Dash 8 is already compatible with P3DV4 and V4.1.

I own it and use it very often.

@DaveCT2003 is beta testing the training edition but you can get the pilot or pro version for PD3V4 already.

I recommend the pro version as it is wonderful.

Best Regards 

Simbol 

• Upvote 1

Hi Folks,

For GA if I had to pick one - and I do have many - the A2A Comanche - I would call the absolute best SEL we have...

2gvijdg.jpg

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 2

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Dave,

Maddog X for P3Dv4 ...

how soon to purchase?

will there be an official forum ?

I was never able to get approved to post in the original MadDog forum.

The team is working towards a release date in the near future, however I certainly can't say when. The best thing to do is monitor the Leonardo Facebook Page for news.  I'd subscribe/follow the page!  I'd also seriously recommend following the OVPA Facebook Page (not just now, but throughout th year) for important news on many different levels.

It is still being debated on whether or not there will be a new forum for the Maddog X, for if the Facebook Page will be it.  I'll check to see if Davide or Stefano has made a decision (I don't think they have) and get back to you.

Sorry to hear that you were unable to register on the older forum. I have no idea why that is, as many people have been able to do so over the past several years.  That said, there really isn't anything happening there, except for a little support for the older version.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, simbol said:

The Majestic Dash 8 is already compatible with P3DV4 and V4.1.

I think he knew that already: you were replying to an old post. :happy:

While I am at it: my votes also go to the Majestic Dash 8 Q400 (which is THE best plane imho) and if you want a smaller plane the A2A Comanche (which is THE best GA).

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

The team is working towards a release date in the near future, however I certainly can't say when. The best thing to do is monitor the Leonardo Facebook Page for news.  I'd subscribe/follow the page!  I'd also seriously recommend following the OVPA Facebook Page (not just now, but throughout th year) for important news on many different levels.

It is still being debated on whether or not there will be a new forum for the Maddog X, for if the Facebook Page will be it.  I'll check to see if Davide or Stefano has made a decision (I don't think they have) and get back to you.

Sorry to hear that you were unable to register on the older forum. I have no idea why that is, as many people have been able to do so over the past several years.  That said, there really isn't anything happening there, except for a little support for the older version.

Best wishes.

Definition of near - at or to a short distance away

We will see.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Definition of near - at or to a short distance away

We will see.

David,

I was wondering if you had some compulsion to reply to most every post and to pick them apart and question what anyone says regardless of who they are or what they're reputation is, and to reply as if you are some flight sim elite and spokesman for the community.

Questions answered. 

Thanks to you and a few like you, I will only answer questions via PM, and I'll do a lot less of that. See there? Now you've had an impact in the community.

Best wishes.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Best wishes.

Dave,

Thanks for the reply and additional information on Maddog X for P3Dv4.

Re: Maddog forum:
I registered in the Maddog forum (Aug 2013) and have a password .. it works and logs me in but I can only read the posts in the forum.
I cannot post my own topic.
Requests (several were sent) from Admin to get me authorization to post new topics went unanswered.

One of my posts on the forum registration problem is here:
https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/452297-leonardo-maddog-md80/

"I purchased Maddog and joined Maddog forum Aug 2013.
I still have the e-mail reply saying admin approval is required before I can post in the forum.

I waited for authorization from Maddog Admin ... no reply that I have in my records.
I have no record of Maddog admin e-mailing a forum approval.

Today I still cannot log in to post.

Do not know why my username / password was not approved or stopped working.

I tried "can remember password" .. does not know me!

E-mails for assistance getting into forum ... no reply from Maddog.

Yesterday I did another registration on the forum ...
I got a reply just like a year ago which mentions I must wait for authorization from Maddog Admin ... no reply yet.

I seen another post here where a pilot purchased a some months ago and is still waiting for forrum authorization. Not good for Maddog support.
Here : http://forum.avsim.net/topic/453881-maddog-doesnt-popup-2d-fmc-window-in-fsx-version/
In the first post Riccardo said:
I can't post in maddog official forum because I need my account is activated and still waiting from different months, seems the forum admin didn't follow anymore this forum and support is discontinued.

Maddog's SimMarket sales ad lists Maddog's support e-mail and forum info but it should be removed from the sales ad if support and forum is not available ... IMO.

So, how can I (and other new Maddog pilots) get into the forum?"

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

David,

I was wondering if you had some compulsion to reply to most every post and to pick them apart and question what anyone says regardless of who they are or what they're reputation is, and to reply as if you are some flight sim elite and spokesman for the community.

Questions answered. 

Thanks to you and a few like you, I will only answer questions via PM, and I'll do a lot less of that. See there? Now you've had an impact in the community.

Best wishes.

wow Dave that was some over reaction. 

I was just hoping it will be hopefully in the next week.

Nothing more that hoping "near" would mean that. You read far to much into nothing just looking forward to the MD and hoping it sooner than later.

I find your comments derogatory and not very nice. Like you I have been around along time and try helping out and am not elitist in anyway and I resent that comment.

But hey nvm.

Have a nice Christmas Dave. 

If you care to look I send most of my time helping others. I share a lot to as you might have seen with the MD 80 coming were I spent 4 hours doing a crib PDF and sharing here was my first thought and did so and you replied to that very post! What do you think apart from trying to help everyone was my motivation? I will tell you, none.

Reading up perhaps I could have used a smiley face at the end so you could “see” it was a reply ment in the hopefully way that we get it very soon.

Also I read your hint about how good Rex Skyforce is going to be and that reply had a lot of weight coming from you. On a personal level I find your remarks hurtful. 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I don't like to get involved in any conflict here on AVSIM, but I'd like to say that I find both "Daves" great members of this community;  both helpful and with useful contributions.

I hope this can be chalked up as a communication breakdown and that both of you guys are good. DaveTC, certainly please don't stop answering questions on the forums!   Your help to me and others has been valuable and appreciated.

DaveM's a great guy too - very knowledgeable and passionate about his airliners!  I suspect just a bit of Brit humour coming across as a more serious than intended in the written form. 

All the best guys! :gaul:

• Upvote 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

3 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Dave, he wasn't questioning your reputation or your level of honesty. We've been down this road before, let's not get into accusing someone of questioning your reputation as that simply wasn't his intention. You both are very respected members of the community, and he knows how honest you are with us. Let's chalk this one up to a misunderstanding and move on. You're one lucky guy to be able to fly these jets  before they're released and if you say it's near then I believe you as you have insider knowledge that we don't. We all respect you Dave, don't forget that!

• Upvote 1