Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

BREAKING NEWS!!! Q400 and Prepar3D v4 Update.

I think it might finally be time for me to ditch FSX, now my two favourite turboprops are coming to P3Dv4.1 x64 :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Purchased. ..very nice product...beautiful virtual cockpit and excellent fps performance.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

11 hours ago, ckyliu said:

I think it might finally be time for me to ditch FSX, now my two favourite turboprops are coming to P3Dv4.1 x64 :biggrin:

Yeah - "REAL" planes need propellers...

:biggrin:

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Love the plain but this Boeing flier is having some challenges learning this plane's different ways...love the challenges though, a joy to fly.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, scottb613 said:

Yeah - "REAL" planes need propellers...

Definitely! I stopped flying jets years ago (been and done the study sim jets), props separate the okay pilots from the good pilots! Anyone who can operate and fly the PMDG J41 properly is amongst the best sim pilots imo.

• Upvote 2

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Hi Chris,

Since I skipped FSX completely - never had the opportunity to try the J41 - I plan on purchasing it when released... It will be my stand in for a small field commuter hopper - Caribbean and Alaska - for a SAAB-340 which is in common use... While I love the Majestic - I truly wish they did a shorter one - the Q400 it not really in use where I want to fly... I haven't found any that we have paints for in the Caribbean (pointers welcome)...

Regards,
Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7