Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

Amazing news and upgrade path.  

• Upvote 1

Matt Wilson

25 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

Amazing news and upgrade path.  

Indeed!

Nice and fair price. I got this in my hanger for P3dv3 but never took the time to learn it as I was loving the 737ngx. Alot of people give this bird good raps so I'm definitely buying the upgrade and giving it another crack.

Excellent, my hiatus from this aircraft in p3dv4 has caused me to be a bit overconfident in my virtual flying abilities, taking to the skies in the q400 again should fix that!! 😀

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

We do we need a second post on the same topic? We have the official MJ post here already. 

• Upvote 2

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

7 hours ago, YukonPete said:

We do we need a second post on the same topic? We have the official MJ post here already. 

The forum police have arrived.  News about an updated aircraft release for P3D in the P3D forum.  The nerve of some people. 

• Upvote 11

Matt Wilson

30 minutes ago, mpw8679 said:

The forum police have arrived.  News about an updated aircraft release for P3D in the P3D forum.  The nerve of some people. 

Oh, come on.

This has nothing to do with 'Forum Police' or backseat-moderation. He wasn't objecting to the topic of the thread. It was merely a bewilderment of the fact, that multiple similar (or identical) threads with the (nearly) same title and content needs to be created. 

And he's right, to be honest. It's confusing. If users took 3-5 seconds of simply scanning through the forum. Just to see if a thread exists, regarding a topic they're about to create, we could avoid all these uneccessary threads.

It would go such a long way, IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

16 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Oh, come on.

This has nothing to do with 'Forum Police' or backseat-moderation. He wasn't objecting to the topic of the thread. It was merely a bewilderment of the fact, that multiple similar (or identical) threads with the (nearly) same title and content needs to be created. 

And he's right, to be honest. It's confusing. If users took 3-5 seconds of simply scanning through the forum. Just to see if a thread exists, regarding a topic they're about to create, we could avoid all these uneccessary threads.

+++1

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Just as the title says, they are hoping for October 23 as a release date but we all know that it isn't set in stone and subject to change at any time. 

Upgrade pricing for existing users:

PILOT version: $14.95 EUR

PRO version: $19.95 EUR

https://fselite.net/news/majestic-software-announces-upcoming-release-dash-8-prepar3d-v4/

Very clever of that site to automatically "subscribe" me upon visiting. Now that's a little more disturbing than a second thread on a missed topic. 

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Just now, jimcarrel said:

Very clever of that site to automatically "subscribe" me upon visiting. Now that's a little more disturbing than a second thread on a missed topic. 

I never noticed it did that before, my apologies!

FSL A320 and MJC Q400 all within 2 weeks?

Gotta love it :)

Seriously I was not expecting the Q400 ( considering in the MJC forum that extensive "reworking" was required ) until maybe Dec.

$19.99 for the Pro upgrade is fine with me :)

42 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Oh, come on.

I feel sorry for anybody that was confused about an informative post about a P3D release in a dedicated P3D forum.  I think it is sad that the same people consistently feel the need to jump all over fellow members if they don't agree where a topic is posted or have a difference of opinion just in an effort to make them look stupid.  It has nothing to do with the nature of the topic.  It is just a pathetic attempt to feel superior.  It really is pathetic.  Maybe it is self esteem issues.

• Upvote 8

Matt Wilson

I don't follow the MJ subforum, but I do follow the P3D forum, and have also heard a lot of positive talk about the Q400, so might be interested in picking it up at some point.  So I for one, am glad that this was posted here.  A little cross pollination is a good thing.

• Upvote 2

Fair pricing, I will commit.

VC should look better in v4 as well I hope.

spacer.png