Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

Just now, DaveCT2003 said:

It didn't, it was revised again last night Rob.

Yes, I know, that's what I got last night.

Cheers, Rob.

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

I do really wish there was an easy to use utility to set this up.  I’ve done it before, but it takes a lot of trial and error and i frequently run into the axis not responding as i expect them to based on the instructions/tutorials.

Last time i did it i finally got it working after a few hours.  Next time i went to fly the Q400 I had unplugged and re plugged my joystick and suddenly all of the controls had reset (i think the joystick ID had changed)...i came close to throwing the joystick across the room.  I decided to switch back to basic inputs instead.

i’ll have to punish myself and try again tonight though 😀

There actually is a ultility, and it's been around for several years.  I've not tested it yet with the 64-bit Pro version, but after I do I'll recommend it if it works.  I won't link to it until then, and it may be a while as I'm running the Training version at the moment.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

3 hours ago, Boomer said:

Cost me $30 cdn at simflight.com

There is my Paypal note :

Exchange rate

$39.18 CAD = $29.99 USD

1 CAD = 0.77 USD

This is for the Pro to Pro upgrade. $29,99 USD is equivalent to 25,56 Euros.

Michel

15 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

There actually is a ultility, and it's been around for several years.  I've not tested it yet with the 64-bit Pro version, but after I do I'll recommend it if it works.  I won't link to it until then, and it may be a while as I'm running the Training version at the moment.

I just tested it with P3d v4.1 (Q400 PRO edition) and it works perfectly.

http://viaintercity.com/forums/bombardier-dash-8-q400-(dhc-8-402q)/majestic-q400-pro-125hz-controls-config-tool/  :)

• Upvote 2

EASA PPL SEPL ( NQ , EFIS, Variable Pitch, SLPC, Retractable undercarriage)
B23 / PA32R / PA28 / DA40 / C172S 

MSFS | X-Plane 12 |

3 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Did you open main exit before getting the pins?

I thought I had but going to take another flight and check whether this was the cause.  (any excuse for another leg in this beauty!).

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

50 minutes ago, Lon Duncombe said:

Great.  It's now available at FSPilot but when I enter the upgrade code it comes back as invalid :(

Lon Duncombe

Where do I get the upgrade code?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

53 minutes ago, pcem said:

For those FSPILOTSHOP customers like myself: They have just made available the upgrade for 64 Bit Pilot and Pro

https://www.fspilotshop.com/majestic-software-m-191.html

Cheers

Plinio

I see where you can buy the full 64bit versions but I do not see the upgrade (32 to 64) versions. Have they posted them too?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

1 hour ago, SAS443 said:

I just tested it with P3d v4.1 (Q400 PRO edition) and it works perfectly.

http://viaintercity.com/forums/bombardier-dash-8-q400-(dhc-8-402q)/majestic-q400-pro-125hz-controls-config-tool/  :)

This works fantastically!   10 seconds to do and the 125Khz controls are working beautifully.   Cheers for the link.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Jeff

Theoretically you shoud add it to the cart and enter the cupon code as per below

Quote From FSPILOTSHOP

If you own a previous version of the Majestic MJC8 Q400, you can upgrade to this new 64-bit Pro version with support for Prepar3D v4 at a discount. Simply locate the product you have in your order history, then enter the coupon code shown during the checkout! In order for these coupons code to work, you MUST have the qualifying product in your order history. Be sure to verify the coupon has been applied before completing your order because adjustments and refunds are not available once the order has been completed.

You OwnCoupon CodeDiscountYou Pay

32-bit Pilot EdMJC832Pilot64Pro40%$53.95

32-bit Pro EdMJC632Pro64Pro73%$23.95

64-bit Pilot EdMJC664Pilot64Pro66%$30.00

Unquote

The problem is: After adding it to the cart and entering the Cupon COde in the 

"Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons", there is a mesage saying that :

"Invalid Coupon Code, Please Check Code Again or Leave Blank"

Therefore, at least myself, I'm not able to conclude the transaction..

I will send a ticket to FSPILOTSHOP and wait for the solution.

Best regards, 

Plinio

3 hours ago, Boomer said:

Sounds like you need a new merchant.  Why should you pay the VAT???

That's what I'm sayin...in the end I bought the upgrade from them because I really don't have a choice other than paying full price, but I really think Just Flight messed up on this one.  I certainly won't be buying anything from them again, I'll buy it elsewhere.  I doubt they'll be reading this thread so I'm going to contact them directly.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Thanks!  I'll try that tonight, hopefully it will keep my joystick from taking flight.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Does anyone know where I can find an American Eagle livery for the Dash 8? Thanks

5 minutes ago, bjablonka8120 said:

Does anyone know where I can find an American Eagle livery for the Dash 8? Thanks

Googled "Majestic Dash 8 American Eagle" and it came up with several locations... AVSM Library is probably the best of them.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.