Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

15 minutes ago, regis9 said:

That's what I'm sayin...in the end I bought the upgrade from them because I really don't have a choice other than paying full price, but I really think Just Flight messed up on this one.  I certainly won't be buying anything from them again, I'll buy it elsewhere.  I doubt they'll be reading this thread so I'm going to contact them directly.

Sorry, have already posted on another thread about the same issue but just to clarify:

All Just Flight’s prices include VAT – we (not buyers) pay VAT to HMRC on all sales and rates can go as high as 27%. However, we don’t pass this on in its entirety and only charge a flat rate. Majestic’s quoted prices were ex-VAT and also are based on the €. We are in UK, so our base currency is £Sterling. The € base rate with the £ is about €1.12, but our bank rate is nearer $1.28. Same goes for our other currency - $US. Market rate of about $1.34 but we pay nearer $1.50 – and that’s before payment processing which is heavily skewed on the $US. 
We know that some sites quote ex-VAT prices or allow you to choose your location to take advantage of VAT or exchange rates, but that’s not something we can do under UK VAT rules. 

NB that despite all the currency fluctuations of recent months we have not increased any of our prices – including the prices for the previous Majestic upgrade from Pilot to Pro which are the same as they were in 2015.

I hope that helps.

• Upvote 1

Has anyone ordered from this title from PCaviator.com in the US? Any issues?

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

42 minutes ago, pcem said:

The problem is: After adding it to the cart and entering the Cupon COde in the 

"Gift Vouchers/Discount Coupons", there is a mesage saying that :

"Invalid Coupon Code, Please Check Code Again or Leave Blank"

Therefore, at least myself, I'm not able to conclude the transaction..

I will send a ticket to FSPILOTSHOP and wait for the solution.

Best regards, 

Plinio

I'm getting the same "error", let me know what reply they send you.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

7 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

I'm getting the same "error", let me know what reply they send you.

Hi Jude,

It is solved, at least for me. I didnt do anything...sudenly it went trhough.

My next problem: The file I received after pressing the download Link is a 1Kb zip file which is coprrupted. Have already sent a ticket to them. Let's wait.

Best regards, Plinio

Thanks Plinio,

Yes, worked for me too, just now.

Between the FF A320 and this, that's enough spending for this month!

Jude Bradley

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

8 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

Thanks Plinio,

Yes, worked for me too, just now.

Between the FF A320 and this, that's enough spending for this month!

Hi Jude, have you been able to download an "ok" file from their download link? 

I will buy the FF320 in other opportunity.... Ihave already spent my monthly budget.:sendu:..

Cheers!!

the zip link is not active, but I'm working in the office at the moment. I will have to wait until tomorrow, as I am working nights here.

Jude Bradley

2 hours ago, LevMike said:

There is my Paypal note :

Exchange rate

$39.18 CAD = $29.99 USD

1 CAD = 0.77 USD

This is for the Pro to Pro upgrade. $29,99 USD is equivalent to 25,56 Euros.

Michel

PayPals exchange rate isn’t the same as actual, they tack on extra.

Nick Austin

CXA102-1.jpg

17 minutes ago, Jude Bradley said:

the zip link is not active, but I'm working in the office at the moment. I will have to wait until tomorrow, as I am working nights here.

Thank you Jude!!

Good luck at work!!

Plinio

It looks like FSPILOTSHOP is only offering the 32 bit PILOT to 64 bit PRO version upgrade...while a good price (and I may reconsider), I'm interested in the 32 bit PILOT to 64 bit PILOT version upgrade.

I believe it's available, just not up at FSPILOTSHOP yet?

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

41 minutes ago, JeffB said:

It looks like FSPILOTSHOP is only offering the 32 bit PILOT to 64 bit PRO version upgrade...while a good price (and I may reconsider), I'm interested in the 32 bit PILOT to 64 bit PILOT version upgrade.

I believe it's available, just not up at FSPILOTSHOP yet?

Should be this one Jeff theres a discount code on there https://www.fspilotshop.com/majestic-mjc8-q400-bit-pilot-edition-for-p3d-p-6974.html

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Yep, you're right. I missed the upgrade code. It's in a different location than the PRO version.

I appreciate it...thanks for pointing that out!

PC: 10900K, RAM 32GB, Geforce GTX 3080 (10GB), MSFS 2020, FSX-SE, XP-11, P3DV4.5, P3DV5 

2 hours ago, pcem said:

Hi Jude,

It is solved, at least for me. I didnt do anything...sudenly it went trhough.

My next problem: The file I received after pressing the download Link is a 1Kb zip file which is coprrupted. Have already sent a ticket to them. Let's wait.

Best regards, Plinio

Plinio,

Not just you.  I too am receiving the 1KB zip file instead of the Q400 Pro. 

Cheers,

Frank