Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

1 hour ago, JeffB said:

Yep, you're right. I missed the upgrade code. It's in a different location than the PRO version.

I appreciate it...thanks for pointing that out!

Cool no problem glade you got it working kinda weird how its setup.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

1 hour ago, possum1 said:

Plinio,

Not just you.  I too am receiving the 1KB zip file instead of the Q400 Pro. 

Cheers,

Frank

Thank you guys for your messages...I though I was the only one with the problem.. 

It is already to late for me, 23:00 In Rio de Janeiro.... Hopefully I will be able to fly it tomorrow...

Cheers

Plinio

9 hours ago, jalbino59 said:

Has anyone ordered from this title from PCaviator.com in the US? Any issues?

Unfortunately the coupon code they sent me doesn't work.

I've emailed them and hope to hear back on a solution.

Annoying because I have been waiting a long time for this upgrade.

Will let you know what transpires.

17 minutes ago, PaulFWatts said:

Unfortunately the coupon code they sent me doesn't work.

I've emailed them and hope to hear back on a solution.

Annoying because I have been waiting a long time for this upgrade.

Will let you know what transpires.

Same problem here. The pilot code worked but the pro code didn’t . Have also emailed them

From EGFF to YSSY

Thanks guys. I'll just wait until they have this corrected. Save a lot little agravation.

Jose A.

Core Components: AMD Ryzen7 7700X - G.Skill FlareX 32 GB DDR5 6000 CL36 (XMP)  - Gigabyte B650M Aorus Elite AX  - Asus ROG Strix RTX3060 12gb

Storage: WD Black SN750 NVMe 1TB - AData sx8200 Pro NVMe 1TB - Samsung 860 EVO 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB

WIN10 - P3D v.5.3 HF2 - XPLANE 11 - MSFS

No issues with PC Aviator, USA. The plane is on sale too. Awesome!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

PC Aviator I think had a typo in the coupon code they sent out via automatic email.   I only know this because it didn't work for me either but when i used the one they sent me when i emailed info@pcaviator.com that one worked.  Instead of an 8 they accidently put in a B.  lol

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

25 minutes ago, jason99vmi said:

PC Aviator I think had a typo in the coupon code they sent out via automatic email.   I only know this because it didn't work for me either but when i used the one they sent me when i emailed info@pcaviator.com that one worked.  Instead of an 8 they accidently put in a B.  lol

This solve the issue for me. Replace the B of your coupon code for an 8 and problem solved.

Yep just got a reply from them with the "new code" and the difference is the B/8

From EGFF to YSSY

21 hours ago, JYW said:

For me, the 4x smoother controls do make a difference.   It is fiddly to set up though (it's not on by default, as it depends on your controller IDs.  You need to determine your controller IDs, then set it up manually in the Q400s INI file.  It's fiddly but a one-off thing, and worth it.  

21 hours ago, regis9 said:

I do really wish there was an easy to use utility to set this up.  I’ve done it before, but it takes a lot of trial and error and i frequently run into the axis not responding as i expect them to based on the instructions/tutorials.

Last time i did it i finally got it working after a few hours.  Next time i went to fly the Q400 I had unplugged and re plugged my joystick and suddenly all of the controls had reset (i think the joystick ID had changed)...i came close to throwing the joystick across the room.  I decided to switch back to basic inputs instead.

The 125 Hz Majestic controls config tool is provided by Intercity Airways (shameless plug) at http://viaintercity.com/forums/bombardier-dash-8-q400-(dhc-8-402q)/majestic-q400-pro-125hz-controls-config-tool/

We've not tested it with P3Dv4 ourselves yet but no reason it shouldn't work, no one has moaned at us!

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

31 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

We've not tested it with P3Dv4 ourselves yet but no reason it shouldn't work, no one has moaned at us!

Aye, works fine for this P3Dv4 flier.  well done.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, ckyliu said:

The 125 Hz Majestic controls config tool is provided by Intercity Airways (shameless plug) at http://viaintercity.com/forums/bombardier-dash-8-q400-(dhc-8-402q)/majestic-q400-pro-125hz-controls-config-tool/

Chris what does it improve? 

I use a HOTAS WARTOG I find it amazing to use with all aircraft. 

Will that make any difference to the controls?

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

2 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Chris what does it improve?

Well Im the wrong guy to ask that as I never tried the non-125hz option with this bird, but I have no issues with my Saitek x65 after proper Majestic control calibration, smooth as silk in controller response.

spacer.png