Sign in to follow this  
Nighthwk

Majestic Dash 8 Q400 coming October 23 for P3D v4

24 minutes ago, pinepix62 said:

Yes, all the same.

I have for rudder:

J1_Z=FlightControls_->sensors.Rudder0_ADC

That works fine for the rudder (CH Rudder)

I have tried J0,1,2,3,4,5 and 6 (not sure where I should stop) for the Saitek elevator and aileron but nothing works.

I have a different rudder. NOW my aileron and elevator stopped working. I must have stuffed something just then in the .ini file

2 hours ago, pinepix62 said:

Yes, all the same.

I have for rudder:

J1_Z=FlightControls_->sensors.Rudder0_ADC

That works fine for the rudder (CH Rudder)

I have tried J0,1,2,3,4,5 and 6 (not sure where I should stop) for the Saitek elevator and aileron but nothing works.

Just to be certain the semi colon in front of J1_Z=FlightControls_->sensors.Rudder0_ADC is removed????

Also try J1 or J0_X for Aileron and J1 or J0_Y for Elevator. You have _Z for axis.

Sorry disregard above I just realised you had the _Z for Rudder

Was anyone an early-adopter of the FSX PILOT "INTL SALES" (no VAT) and purchased at Simmarket?  I remember buying that the first week the Q400 was out, >4 years ago.  I never upgraded to the PRO version previously, but am interested now.  This "INTL SALES" version is obsolete now, I think, because of improvements to Simmarket's store, and you can't find it in the catalog any more.  I figure I can save ~20EUR if I upgrade to the 32-bit PRO version, then the 64-bit PRO version...the only problem is that Simmarket shows the "INTL SALES" version as ineligible for any version of PRO.  Their support people will not acknowledge the problem. 

I'm not mad about having to give Oleskiy & co. a little more money for a great add-on, just about the failure of Simmarket to acknowledge a clear oversight.  If I go straight to the 64-bit PILOT EDITION, it shows the discount.

Does anyone have some insight if this is related to the way Majestic specified the discounts to Simmarket, or Simmarket itself?