Sign in to follow this  
Faelandaea

Huzzah! October 23rd!

FYI for those interested who may not have heard, the P3Dv4 version of this wonderful bird is in closed testing, and soon to be in beta for a HOPEFUL projected release date of October 23rd.

I don't know about any of you, but I am anxious to get this bird back in the air again :)  Here's to hoping that an updated FS2Crew follows soon afterward :)

I had early access to the beta, so I was able to start work early.

FS2Crew for the Q400 P3D V4 is done.

And it's yours for $31 million USD!

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-Majestic-Dash-8-Q400-Special-Bundle-Pack-%2dP3D-64-Bit.html

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, byork said:

I had early access to the beta, so I was able to start work early.

FS2Crew for the Q400 P3D V4 is done.

And it's yours for $31 million USD!

https://www.fs2crew.com/cart/products/FS2Crew%3A-Majestic-Dash-8-Q400-Special-Bundle-Pack-%2dP3D-64-Bit.html

Nice try Byork. But we are not paying that money unless you provide Otto the autopilot and he does special functions as well. 

otto-smoking.jpg

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Free upgrade of this aircraft for us P3Dv3 owners?

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Free upgrade of this aircraft for us P3Dv3 owners?

Good question, Chris, but seeing we had to pay for the QOTS III, doubt it. Hope I'm wrong.

51 minutes ago, byork said:

Boomer, do you work at the Top Gun academy for free :-)

Valid question, hard work ought to be compensated to be sure...Im just on a limited budget as my 2 kids suck most of my money out of me.

spacer.png

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:31 AM, warriorpilot said:

Nice try Byork. But we are not paying that money unless you provide Otto the autopilot and he does special functions as well. 

otto-smoking.jpg

I was hoping she was the one doing "special" functions:biggrin:

Matt Wilson

Any idea how long we have to wait for the FS2Crew update after Majestic release the aircraft?

Thomas Derbyshire

So considering I now have this beautiful lady in my 64 bit hangar again, any news on the FS2Crew update.  I did a quick test flight earlier and sure missed my trusty FO.

Thomas Derbyshire

Sadly I cannot get an upgrade as fspilotshop has no clue the product even exists. So looks like financially I'll have to wait a month to get a new copy of this fine Bird. Hopefully fs2crew for it will be out by then.

On 10/23/2017 at 5:25 PM, Faelandaea Dravin said:

Sadly I cannot get an upgrade as fspilotshop has no clue the product even exists. So looks like financially I'll have to wait a month to get a new copy of this fine Bird. Hopefully fs2crew for it will be out by then.

I too brought mine from FSPilotShop but going on the Majestic forums found the direct link where I could not fine it on the actual stores site
Pilot
https://www.fspilotshop.com/majestic-mjc8-q400-bit-pilot-edition-for-p3d-p-6974.html

Pro
https://www.fspilotshop.com/majestic-mjc8-q400-bit-pro-edition-for-p3d-p-6975.html

Also I had to right click and "Save As" the link for the download as every time I would just try and click on the download link from my purchase page it would start the download and then end with a empty zip folder. I called them and replied to my sale email but got no answer, it was on by the help of the Majectic forums that I was able to get help and learn to right click for it to work after eating up 7 of my 20 available download attempts.

Hope this all helps you and others.

Yeah I actually managed to get my upgrade.  Odd though as even after I found and bought the thing, I got another canned reply to my support ticket about "upgraded files" and logging into my account, etc.  Basically Majestic was who helped me.  I had finally sent an email to them asking if they had an agreement with fspilotshop and they were VERY kind enough to give me a direct link.  Later on, I noticed that the v4 birds finally made it to their front page under "New Items".

So ...happily flying the Q400!!!  Now to hire a crew for her .... gotta get the screening from that Bryan York in Human Resources :)