Sign in to follow this  
bakerman

Not a good start.....!

So after my purchase, I can't even install chaseplane.... I try now for almost a hour tho get it working
and i'm tired about things like this!

VFXCentral hangs at 6% update for ever ..... and after this experience I get a install error of chaseplane!

I try tomorrow again, for now back to the other cam programm.

Bruno

Bruno 

Here we go again! This flippin program (Chaseplane) has an issue  -and that is why you most likely cannot download it. It requires an internet connection, which is fine, but when it has an issue, everything (my sim included) is completely grounded. Second time in a week. I may have to look at going back to EZDOK.

Strange - working fine here.

A.Chryss - near YSCB

1. ASUS ROG STRIX X299 i9-7900X (delid - 4.9Ghz All Cores), EK 420x45 RAD, D5 Pump, EK monoblok, 32GBs GSkill 3600MHz ram 1T, Gig Aorus GTX1080Ti (2075Mhz), SSung 970 Evo 2TB & 1Tb & 960Evo 500GB NVMe, 2xSSDs. XBox controller for camera views. - Flight sims

2. ASUS ROG STRIX X570 Ryzen 3900X - 4.3Ghz (12 cores) Corsair H115i, Gig 2080Ti OC, 32MHz ram 2x 970EVO 1TBNVME  3x ssd etc.  P3D v4.5 & v5, XP11 & DCS. 43"-4k + 27"-2k monitors & tablets. Warthog controllers, Honeycomb Yoke, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, TrackIR . - Games server

30 minutes ago, Robinf said:

Here we go again! This flippin program (Chaseplane) has an issue  -and that is why you most likely cannot download it. It requires an internet connection, which is fine, but when it has an issue, everything (my sim included) is completely grounded. Second time in a week. I may have to look at going back to EZDOK.

nothing  stopping  you to  going  to ezdok,  second  time  in  a week   first I  heard of it,  no issues  here at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

44 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

nothing  stopping  you to  going  to ezdok,  second  time  in  a week   first I  heard of it,  no issues  here at all

Look at the forum from a few days or so ago and you will see what i am talking about. Chaseplane has no offline feature, so if they go off, so does my sim. (I am on the EZDOK site now, I see there is a coupon available since I had EZDOK V1, so going to V2 looks very affordable - correct, nothing stopping me.)

I have not updated to P3D V4.1 yet. I really hope it is not that as I don't want to move over to 4.1 until I can do the proper move (as explained by Matt Davies)

So could install it finally...... but now it ist getting libraries for ever.... oh common!!!! Just got this Error

It looks like something unexpected occured.
Please send the following error code at alpha@oldprop.com
(Timeout)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I know this is a beta, but even a beta should run even a little bit! 

5 minutes ago, Robinf said:

Look at the forum from a few days or so ago and you will see what i am talking about. Chaseplane has no offline feature, so if they go off, so does my sim. (I am on the EZDOK site now, I see there is a coupon available since I had EZDOK V1, so going to V2 looks very affordable - correct, nothing stopping me.)

Yep but EZDOK is not working right with P3Dv4.1 till mid next week!

Bruno

Bruno 

Just now, bakerman said:

So could install it finally...... but now it ist getting libraries for ever.... oh common!!!! Just got this Error

It looks like something unexpected occured.
Please send the following error code at alpha@oldprop.com
(Timeout)

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Yep but EZDOK is not working right with P3Dv4.1 till mid next week!

Bruno

That is what I am getting too and I have had Chaseplane for a while now.

Keep attention with addon's working with internet,

Just have experience with aurasim a calculator of v for dash 4/800, his server is actualy down... and i lost the usage of this addon. If the same calculator was staying realy on mine computer never i losted calculator usage.

Most dangerous is chaseplane, because... if don't be online... you lost the usage of your sim aircrafts... Terrific indeed!

I was first time seducted by chaseplane... now don't need no more to be linked permanently... to a editor.

Next step shall be a montly location of your sim softwares as do Adobe for the designers... Designers lost owning of softwares for a location and if stopped to pay, they lost everythings in their's soft usages... Hhhhmmm

The only needed in sim is for a realwheater online... If you want to have the real one... just in time. A alternative is to do a wheater flight plan with rex yourself...

Don't believe me ?... Have a look on new Navigraph version... Precedent version you have pssibility of a little cost for one pack of datas... Now no more proposed... Datas and maps are actualy separeted... for how many time?

Big marketing vision

3 hours ago, Robinf said:

I have not updated to P3D V4.1 yet. I really hope it is not that as I don't want to move over to 4.1 until I can do the proper move (as explained by Matt Davies)

if  you  would  have  looked  at the forum  you  would  have   read  the  dev  has  stated  many times  he  is  working  on a offline  version  which should be  released  in november  hopefully

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So Guys

now I had time to play a little bit around with chasplane. I like to say, a little bit a bad start but I'm impressed how it works!
And if that internet connection thing will be solved in November....Cool ! :gaul:

Bruno 

On 10/12/2017 at 11:46 AM, pete_auau said:

if  you  would  have  looked  at the forum  you  would  have   read  the  dev  has  stated  many times  he  is  working  on a offline  version  which should be  released  in november  hopefully

I did look at the forum.......I am well aware of this. The assurance from the dev that he should/could/maybe have an offline solution that could/should/maybe be ready in November does not help. What does help is a solution. My point being that no matter what the forum says, it does not fix the issue now. Chaseplane is a great program, but until they do in fact sort out this offline issue, it will remain a problem (for me).

1 hour ago, Robinf said:

I did look at the forum.......I am well aware of this. The assurance from the dev that he should/could/maybe have an offline solution that could/should/maybe be ready in November does not help. What does help is a solution. My point being that no matter what the forum says, it does not fix the issue now. Chaseplane is a great program, but until they do in fact sort out this offline issue, it will remain a problem (for me).

than i guess  you have  to  wait  till November  than,  other  than  this   cant  see  any issues  with  chaseplane not like  its  offline  every  day

Peter kelberg

4 hours ago, pete_auau said:

than i guess  you have  to  wait  till November  than,  other  than  this   cant  see  any issues  with  chaseplane not like  its  offline  every  day

Agreed. It really is a good add-on, hope they get it sorted soon.