Sign in to follow this  
h790317

VoxATC with no AI traffic at certain airport

Hello, I'm a big fan of your product VoxATC

Yet I found a problem for months and trying to solve it now.

I use VoxATC 7.41 with P3D v4

When I try to departure from RJBB, which is Kansai Intl in JP, there will be a fetal error message and no AI traffic could be showed.

AI traffic can be showed by default AI traffic setting. And Fetal error also showed when I approach this airport.

Here is what I found in Err.log.

71509140 Ins Text set : Tune to kansai ground 121.600
71509140 Prompt disabled
71509140 Prompt Text set : 
ElevationDataSharp::SetSquareSide Invalid file size 1982464 in N34E135.hgt
ElevationDataSharp::SetSquareSide Invalid file size 1982464 in N34E135.hgt
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Simconnect version 4.0.66.0
   at ASTi.GeoElevationFile.GetElevationFromRowAndColumn(Int32 row, Int32 col)
   at ASTi.ElevationDataSharp.GetMaxElevationAlongLine(Double lat, Double lon, Double brg, Double dis, Double len)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.AircraftStripState.GetMaxElevPointOnLine(Position acPos, Position nextPos)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.AirspaceRouter.GetMinimumSafeAltitudePosition(Position acPos, Position nextPos)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.AirspaceRouter.GetMvaRoute(AirspaceRoute routeIn, Position initialPos)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.IFRArrivalRouter.GetApproach(Position posIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ApproachPortal.SlotInIFR(AIAircraft aiaIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ApproachPortal.GenerateTraffic()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Aerodrome.GenerateTraffic()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Dispatcher.SetupTrafficAtFirstAirport(Int32 maxActiveTerminalAircraft)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Dispatcher.Run()
71509218 Ins Text set : FATAL ERROR! disable VoxATC

Hope you help me with this problem. 

This is only a user-to-user unofficial support forum. The OP should provide the error log to the developer via the official VOXATC website.

That said, the error seems to be related to the VOXATC feature which prevents  the ATC from vectoring the user aircraft into surrounding terrain. It looks like there is some kind of incompatibility at 34 degrees N and 135 degrees E in the VOXATC elevation database.

3 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

This is only a user-to-user unofficial support forum. The OP should provide the error log to the developer via the official VOXATC website.

That said, the error seems to be related to the VOXATC feature which prevents  the ATC from vectoring the user aircraft into surrounding terrain. It looks like there is some kind of incompatibility at 34 degrees N and 135 degrees E in the VOXATC elevation database.

I see.

Thanks for your reply.

I'll try to contact them.

25 minutes ago, h790317 said:

I see.

Thanks for your reply.

Here's an additional suggestion. RJBB is on an isolated island and it's possible that the developer of VOXATC did not foresee that possibility. I'm guessing that the elevation database may be missing information at that location.

• Upvote 1

On 10/13/2017 at 3:15 PM, h790317 said:

Best of luck! :smile:

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776