Sign in to follow this  
Zimmerbz

FSL320

Indeed! The FSLabs is the most complex and immersive addon I've yet to come across! From the texturing, modelling and sound. Nothing beats it, in my opinion.

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I plan on getting this when it comes out. Hoping it will re-spark my interest and give me a new challenge. Love the PMDG Boeing's but I've become bored. Seems like this FSL A320 is just the ticket so I hope...

Eric 

2 hours ago, costamesa said:

What did A320 need to be fixed in v4 and we had to wait for 4.1? I haven't tried it yet but people are kind of disappointed with the upgrades 4.1 is bringing so I assume there is not much changing and it brings that question to my mind.

They have not said. I read over the changelog and one line I found talks about crashes

Fixed crash that could occur when calling the FlightPlanDeleteWaypoint function within a gauge

12 minutes ago, 777200lrf said:

They have not said. I read over the changelog and one line I found talks about crashes

Fixed crash that could occur when calling the FlightPlanDeleteWaypoint function within a gauge

Theres a changelog for V4.1?

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

3 minutes ago, SimonC said:

I thought he was talking about the changelog for FSLABS for V4.1

I misread.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

Interested in purchasing this once it becomes available for v4, but I haven't been following their development closely. Do they plan on offering a sharklet option at some point?

Ryzen 9 3950X / RTX 2080 Ti / 32GB DDR4 (3200MHz @ 14-14-14-34)

6 minutes ago, adf said:

Interested in purchasing this once it becomes available for v4, but I haven't been following their development closely. Do they plan on offering a sharklet option at some point?

I will try and look for you. I don't believe so and if they do I assume it will be after the A319/321 are out and updated.

And for all. FSLABS just said it will not be out tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

Just now, akabam said:

I will try and look for you. I don't believe so and if they do I assume it will be after the A319/321 are out and updated.

And for all. FSLABS just said it will not be out tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply! If that's the case, it's definitely still a must-buy for me, but disappointing. The sharklets on the A320 look so good, but I understand there is a lot of work that must happen behind the scenes (much like with the NGX and split scimitars).

Ryzen 9 3950X / RTX 2080 Ti / 32GB DDR4 (3200MHz @ 14-14-14-34)

10 minutes ago, adf said:

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/11046-a320-neo/&tab=comments#comment-86951

Actually, our plan is A319 (in progress), A321, A320 Sharklet, A318 (maybe)

Andrew Wilson, Developer

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

Just now, adf said:

Thanks for the link!

No problem. I knew I had seen it somewhere just couldn't remember where.

• Upvote 1

Mark Roberts 

5 hours ago, Zimmerbz said:

Just thought I would share that FSL said that the 320 won't be released today, but definitely "within a few days".   Take it for what it is worth but I thought I would share since this is something more than "soon / when it is ready".  Within a few days can mean a lot of things but I think it is getting very close to release.

Quality is worth waiting for.

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

2 minutes ago, YukonPete said:

Quality is worth waiting for.

And it will not be out tomorrow according to Andrew.

I think by Saturday or Sunday we will see it.

Mark Roberts 

6 minutes ago, akabam said:

And it will not be out tomorrow according to Andrew.

I think by Saturday or Sunday we will see it.

One would hope, but if I was a betting man I'd say next Friday.  I have no ties to them or have any insight whatsoever but I saw a link to a video that said something along the lines of "it will be out before your next pay check".  Checks (at least in the US) for the most part are distributed on Friday's and when the released the version for V3 it was on a Friday.  If it is not tomorrow, I would say they will do it next Friday.  Again, just a hunch and I am probably wrong. 

Intel Core i7 12700K (5.0GHz Max Boost Clock) 12-Core CPU   32GB G.Skill Performance DDR4 SDRAM 3600MHz       Graphics Processor:12GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GDDR6x System   2TB Western Digital, NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive