Sign in to follow this  
avgaskoolaid

FlightFactor A320 Cold/Dark Startup+ Departure

We're starting to see streamers getting permission to release videos of the A320. It must be getting close! My guess is it will be released as soon as 11.10 is finalized. 

• Upvote 1

I'm looking forward to this aircraft.

NAX669.png

Looks good but I'll wait until a seasoned Airbus streamer streams it i.e. someone like Blackbox or Chewwy

Not sure whether this is the effect of the YouTube video, but the VC aspect ratio looks lopsided.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

It looks great,but I think I'll be patient and wait to see what others think of it too......Not!:ha:   Skid marks on my credit card again!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Update from Razzess:

Okay guys,

We are about to release the public beta of our A320 Ultimate. It should be available early next week.

A few important notes:

It is a public beta
People who buy the public beta should be aware it is a beta and expect some initial bugs, new versions, etc..
If you do not want to participate in the public beta, wait for the final version to be ready.

Who will be allowed to buy it?
 We have selected people who bought 3 or more Flight Factor planes as potential first buyers. You must be a WINDOWS user!
Customers in that list will be able to purchase it. Others won't (for now).

Sorry, we had to find a subjective way to decide this list of first buyers. We know that if someone bought 3 airliners from us already, he has some sort or 'airliner' knowledge.
We understand some of you may have the knowledge required  and may not be on the initial list but there is no way for us to know at this time.
If everything goes well, the next batch will be open to all users or might even be THE release. The big problem here is: its a new platform and we just do not know.

Number of copies available
We will make a few hundred available at first, the wait a few days to see what the initial feedback it to make more copies available.

Price
Public price will be $89.95. Public beta price will be $79.95

Support
Since we do not want to inundate the forum with support and tech questions about the A320, we will create a 'private' forum here on x-plane.org for a320 tech support. Customers will be added to this forum (so a member account to the forum is required).

Tech support forum will be made public once the aircraft is no longer in beta.

Ticket support will be available when the beta is over and the plane is final

We are hopping that the beta goes well and the release will follow shortly for all Win, Mac and Lin (but again, no promises)

PS: Bellow is a picture of our a320 being tested in an a320

On 21.10.2017 at 9:38 AM, Ralf Maylin said:

If I understand that right, they are looking looking for experienced Boeing simmers to test the A320. 

no, they are in the monkey test phase. which means that they need alot of people that do non procedure stuff and generally try to break the plane. The way they used to limit the amount of sales, is rewarding loyal customers to get first beta access. Some may not like it, but its understandable from their view.

• Upvote 2

:biggrin:

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:38 AM, Ralf Maylin said:

If I understand that right, they are looking looking for experienced Boeing simmers to test the A320. 

:biggrin:

Main Simulation Rig:

So.. did anyone get it? I actually manged to get my hands on a copy. Now to try and find some time to actually use it.. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

56 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

So.. did anyone get it? I actually manged to get my hands on a copy. Now to try and find some time to actually use it.. 

I got it. I haven't had much time to play around with it but so far I'm very happy. It seems to be a couple of notches above the Aerosoft A320. Comparisons with the FSL A320 are inevitable, but I don't own it so I can't comment. 

Be sure to join the private beta group on the org forums to give feedback and bug reports! 

I got it.

Just had a quick flight and the systems and all that seem good at first glance. All those years flying the Aerosoft buses has certainly paid off for me!

But I have to say it - the IXEG is still the king of immersion with those amazing sounds and cockpit textures.I was a little underwhelmed with the FF sounds. I can not see anywhere to adjust them. I am sure there are some settings in a menu somewhere which I have not found yet. Also a strange choice of liveries - Korean Air, Ryanair, American and Air Berlin - isn't Ryanair all Boeing?? I am sure the painters will be at work and more liveries will be out soon.

The FPS seem good, no issues and the moving Google map in the tablet is a nice touch.