Sign in to follow this  
warbirds

GTN 750 for v4.1?

Is there an update yet for the Flight1 GTN 750? I have tried the version for V4 and it does not work in V4.1.

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I did but still does not work. It worked find until the V4.1 update. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

Thanks, I am at the flight1 site now and they only show version 203

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

3 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Did you download version 2.04? That's for V4.1.

Yep. See here:

Greg

• Upvote 1

Thanks, so 203 is really 204 :)

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

204 was announced yesterday. I installed it last night, and its running very nicely. As alluded to above, it may still be labelled at v203 on the website.

You do NOT need to run the F1 updater, that won't work in this case.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

The only issue - and its a big one if you're flying vr - is that the 'direct to' button (the one with the arrow) on the right of the unit doesn't work in VR - so you have to remove goggles any time you need to reprogram a destination.

Is there a way to do this in the gtn without using that button (going to a 'nearest' airoport)?

Is there any way to bind a key press to that button?

Apart from that, now that LM has given us a decent VR cursor, using the GTN with the Oculus is a splendid experience.

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

If you need to re-install the software, does it preserve your custom waypoints or is there a way to back them up and restore them to the new version.

Johan Pienaar

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Mine is not working after updating to 2.04 under V4.1 very sluggish.

I reported it to F1 already.

Simbol 

I've reset the AM in Task manager to all and it seems to be working ok. I had it set to last two cores in the config tool,

bob

6 minutes ago, onebob said:

I've reset the AM in Task manager to all and it seems to be working ok. I had it set to last two cores in the config tool,

bob

I tried the core settings but didn't work, what is the AM?

Simbol 

7 minutes ago, simbol said:

I tried the core settings but didn't work, what is the AM?

Simbol 

Affinity Mask... open Task Manager click on 'Processes' right click on 'GTN Simulator' and click 'set affinity' click 'all Processors'

It does appear it's not picking up the cores in the config tool.

this is only a temporary solution as this needs to be done every time you boot up P3d.  but at the moment its now working.

bob

• Upvote 1