Thanks byronp. I don't get that magazine but if there's any useful info perhaps you could share please.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hi Ray. General company setup info. Nothing about products that that you probable would,t aleady know.

Confirms release date Q1 2018.

I have a pair of Saitek quads. and for flying the 737 i keep looking at the FSXtrottle

Edited by byronp
Just a PS

Thanks @byronp. I’m guessing the interview was conducted before Lelystad. Keep an eye on their Facebook page. I think they will post latest news there.

The pots on my Saitek throttles are nearing the end of their lives. Hoping I don’t have to wait too long for the Honeycomb ones.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

5 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

I wonder if they will be at the FlightSimExpo 2018 in Las Vegas June 9-10? Hope so!

Haven't seen that fantastic info! I'll be there, as I live here in Vegas. Do you know where it's taking place? The convention center, or at one of the hotels possibly? 

As far as the new yoke, I really need it yesterday. My old CH yoke is so notchy and unsmooth with that old spring and plastic shaft. I've been looking and you can't even get a good yoke for $500 can you? I would love a premium yoke in that range. 

55 minutes ago, NismoRR said:

Do you know where it's taking place

It will be at the Flamingo, goggle FlightsimExpo 2018 and it should show up, their web site is now live.

Regards, Martin

Ray, in that PC Pilot article, Nicki Repenning (the CEO of Honeycomb) said that the yoke and the throttle quadrant are both due for release in Q1 2018 but they will not rush the products to market. Both will both cost $199/€199. They'll have a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support (handled by Aerosoft in Europe). He also mentioned that they have a 36-month road map for products and are "planning to add components that contribute to the two existing products in creating a complete modular cockpit solution".

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

39 minutes ago, vortex681 said:

Ray, in that PC Pilot article, Nicki Repenning (the CEO of Honeycomb) said that the yoke and the throttle quadrant are both due for release in Q1 2018 but they will not rush the products to market. Both will both cost $199/€199. They'll have a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support (handled by Aerosoft in Europe). He also mentioned that they have a 36-month road map for products and are "planning to add components that contribute to the two existing products in creating a complete modular cockpit solution".

Thanks vortex. Nothing new on top of what he told me in November. Fingers crossed they'll have some news for us soon. My Saitek pots are not getting any better. :sad:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

3 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Nothing new on top of what he told me in November.

Except, perhaps, that the quadrant is also scheduled for release in Q1.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

Just now, vortex681 said:

Except, perhaps, that the quadrant is also scheduled for release in Q1.

That was always going to be the case as it's a much simpler design. If I didn't mention that in my earlier report, my apologies.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 hours ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

That was always going to be the case as it's a much simpler design. If I didn't mention that in my earlier report, my apologies.

No problem. Like you, I'm waiting with bated breath.

we've all been waiting for this yoke to release for months, it better be as good as it sounds.

Lol. Still not here then ?

Hehe..... I told you 12 months ago, this a fishing trip for venture capital.

For cripes sake, the autopilot section of the quadrant has an "Arp" button..... that says it all really.

I really hope I'm wrong, but my guess is, it will never see the proverbial light....