Sign in to follow this  
Adamski_NZ

PTA 2.60 for P3Dv4.1 - a first look!

Ok, installed Today 4.1 Client/content and PTA 2.6. Using REX TD/Soft Clouds, I didnt noticed any problems with clouds, missing textures.

I didnt use my old own profile, created the new one according my old settings for 2.52. I'll tweak it also but new PTA 2.6 works without any issue for me (for the last 30 minutes of tests).

4vpVQg1.jpg

RbaJCBs.jpg

eR5KRN2.jpg

7rLD0s1.jpg

KqhHxlA.jpg

pn4vzsx.jpg

I noticed only that external model and ground are a little brighter after the update and with the same settings in PTA like it was version before. Easy to improve this. Thx Matt!

Good idea for the future to have two kind of saturation for ground and water.

• Upvote 2

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

After one hour - everything is fine, it was good option to have this new setup for VC/external model.

JFqXVMX.jpg

CUiqwhG.jpg

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.
Yoyosimsbanner.gif
Win 10 64, i9 9900k, RTX 3090 24Gb, RAM32Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: HP Reverb G2

6 hours ago, timest said:

Nice Adam! :biggrin:

Thanks, Tim! You'll be delighted to know that I can't live without my REX TD textures!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

2 hours ago, YoYo said:

Good idea for the future to have two kind of saturation for ground and water.

Yes - I love that feature too. I often find I want to beef up the sky and/or terrain but tone down the sea.

Great shots, BTW! Love those VC shots - and the Tornado ... can't go wrong with that one(still brings a lump to my throat)!

Adam.

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

PTA 2.6 with original Matt's presets slightly modified...

37657359362_6a372d8637_o.jpg

37689842011_a57acf163d_o.jpg

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

10 hours ago, Adamski_NZ said:

I would love to (I haven't got it) - but I'm terrified of screwing up my ORBX HD Trees. I beta test for ORBX, so have to keep things fairly clean - though I must say I like TF.

Adam.

I have both ORBX HD Trees and TF, and I can tell you won't screw up your ORBX trees. In fact, they work together very, very well.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

4 hours ago, Eziocin said:

Amazing. 

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

2 hours ago, MattDavies said:

Amazing. 

Thanks....

I like a lot your 2.60 presets (especially the effects on clouds), but in my taste I prefer a little bit more of atmospheric haze and rayleigh scattering effect, so I played a little bit with that section only and some post processing effects parameters.....

Cheers

Ezio

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

@Adamski_NZ Cracking preset you have created. It was slightly too blue on my screen so did a little tweak for my personal tastes, but credit to you. Its very realistic and not too overdone.

Even works well at night (which up till now has been my pet peeve at night with HDR enabled)

Here is a quick shot with dusk and the preset active.

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/143303-testing-out-pta-in-ftx-pnw-p3d-41/

2017-10-14_16-45-35-889.jpg.f7f9a501891f

I just loaded 2.60, will you please advise how can I make base clouds  brighter .

Thanks                                   

TkweAX.jpg 

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

25 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Link for purchase please.

https://simtweaks.com/

• Upvote 1

Matt Davies

Founder/CEO - Mettar Simulations

=====
Prepar3D Tweak Assistant (PTA) available here: https://www.simtweaks.com
projectFLY - one of the most used virtual aviation platforms (now with GLOBAL schedules):  https://www.projectfly.co.uk

18 hours ago, Eziocin said:

37657359362_6a372d8637_o.jpg

37689842011_a57acf163d_o.jpg

This looks very good. Would you mind posting a link to your ini? Great work on this.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.