Sign in to follow this  
torium

Flight Sim Show 2017 - The event!

That was very professionally put together. Drawyah - nicely done mate!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

I laughed a lot with the questions about Orbx releasing stuff for X-Plane. Austin and John really don´t like each other. 

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

2 hours ago, ca_metal said:

I laughed a lot with the questions about Orbx releasing stuff for X-Plane. Austin and John really don´t like each other. 

Never mind, found the OrbX stuff.

That was short and sweet Cryss when I was there you were always fiddling with the camera.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

20 hours ago, rjfry said:

That was short and sweet Cryss when I was there you were always fiddling with the camera.

Hah, honestly I didn't get nearly as many photos as I wanted to. The camera was often an afterthought for me since I spent most of my time handing out leaflets and chatting with people. 

Was great to meet everyone though ^_^ 

Dovetail Flight Community Manager: Catch me on Twitch