Sign in to follow this  
DavidP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch FltSim Screenshots

I'm struggling with posting pictures, sorry Bill.

It was a picture in the Turbine Duke.

David Porrett

5 minutes ago, DavidP said:

I'm struggling with posting pictures, sorry Bill.

It was a picture in the Turbine Duke.

That's ok I used my imagination.:smile: Will have to install in Duke.

I've edited the post to embed the link as a picture! Thank you for sharing!

The key to make a link display as embedded, is the "insert other media" button right above the 'submit reply'.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks. I think I'll give up being adventurous :laugh:

David Porrett

No, please, let us know how goes the Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch in the bush!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

@softreset Cross Fill is not implemented yet, because we didn't want to further delay the release. With P3D4.1 and GTN 6.41 released near the same time, it was better to release it now. However, we're working on it. I can't promise it will be implemented in the end, because it requires hacking the trainer and might prove to be not reliable enough, but sure enough we won't rest on our laurels!

@RXP Appreciate that response. I might check it out anyway, looking for a dual 650 option for my Carenado PC-12 and I appreciate the Flight1 wrapper in case it doesn't work out. Am I correct that in reading that it uses the same year old AIRAC Garmin DB as the trainer add-ons?

The new GTN Trainer v6.41 which our GTN is compatible with, ships with the same DB as the previous trainer. However it has been reported the updated GTN Trainer 6.41 for iPad ships with a DB 1705, and it might be possible to transfer the files over.

A couple of screenshots showing the VISUAL approach feature of the GTN 6.41 software.

Selecting the approach:

37683238851_10f3e57899_h.jpg

Short Final (coupled just to demonstrate that you can do it):

37650535172_48e49d851e_h.jpg

David Porrett

17 hours ago, RXP said:

Cross Fill is not implemented yet, because we didn't want to further delay the release.

What about LInkGPS= ?

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

@fppilot it is now called "Link Simulator GPS Waypoints"

As a matter of fact, all the new features implemented in the Reality XP GNS V2 2.3.4 update, are also implemented in the Reality GTN 750/650 Touch for FltSim:

• New: Support for Prepar3D v4.1
  • New: Link Simulator GPS Waypoints option synchronizes GNS route to FS GPS/EFIS.
  • New: Use Legacy Mouse Knobs option offers left+right+middle buttons control.
  • New: Adjust Brightness option to change per-instance bezel brightness in the cockpit.
  • New: Offset Brightness option to change per-instance screen brightness in the cockpit.
  • New: Panel Assistant 'scale' factor to change popup windows default size.

Here are some notes about the new features:

- new per-instance settings to adjust the brightness of the bezel, and to offset the brightness of the screen independently. Some VC are not natively designed for the GTN gauge, and these settings helps the gauge look and feel. "per-instance" means you can set these up for a gauge in the VC, set these up differently for another gauge in the VC, and again for any other popup window! It is quite flexible!

- 'scaling' option in the assistant when creating popup windows. Although it might not be useful as-is for the GNS V2, it is paramount when trying to stack 2x GTN 750 on a small monitor. Since we've been adding this option to the GTN, we've also added it to the GNS V2! The assistant let's you choose 1:1, ¾, ½ and ¼ scales.