Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

EICAS message

Getting 2 interesting messages on my EICAS on the 744 BCF. One saying HYD_RSVR_PRESS 2 in white, and the other saying FUEL LO STAB R in yellow. I find these weird as the hydraulics have no indication of anything being low in the quantity or pressure. And the fuel lo stab message is interesting as I dont have a stab tank. Anyone else getting these messages? These a glitch?

https://imgur.com/a/Xm99p

Nick Hesler

2 hours ago, NickFlightX said:

This problem also just showed up on the regular -400 version.

Its a bug. The giveaway is that it is written in white. Its a permanent message that cant be cancelled or recalled.

Submit I support ticket, I already have.

5 minutes ago, fince said:

+1, have these messages since the updates

I suggest you submit a ticket. Thats how we get these things resolved :D

If there's been an update make sure you aren't using an old panel state.

The white HYD RSVR  PRESS 2 is a status message, which should normally only appear on the EICAS status page. Hydraulic reservoir air pressure low (unrelated to quantity or pressure).

ki9cAAb.jpg

Had also some strange EICAS messages like the HYD... and also PILOT RESPONSE and some other oddities...But I also think it was related to having used a saved flight = an old panel state. After shutting down everything to Cold&Dark and the starting up again everything seems to be alright ....

best regards

We are investigating this issue currently. Anyone that has it can you please advice if this is happening on a custom saved panel state?

If the above is true can you please start the 744 with the defaul panel state, save a new one and advise if the issue is solved?

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

I checked on my machine. Using the previous saved one I had, the issue was there. As soon as I selected to load the default one and saved a new panel state everything worked. So please try to load with the default one and save from there and advice

Chris Makris

3 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

I checked on my machine. Using the previous saved one I had, the issue was there. As soon as I selected to load the default one and saved a new panel state everything worked. So please try to load with the default one and save from there and advice

I am seeing the same behaviour. 

Loading up any panel state I create before the most recent update, results in the unwanted EICAS messages. 

I have now loaded up DEFAULT panel state, and then created a new custom panel state. Re-starting the sim with that new panel state, no longer results in any issues!

Time to create some new panel states :D

Thank you for the help, I assumed the the Short Start was a default state, not just the default state, all good now.

Paul Findlayson

On 14/10/2017 at 0:09 PM, Olympic260 said:

We are investigating this issue currently. Anyone that has it can you please advice if this is happening on a custom saved panel state?

If the above is true can you please start the 744 with the defaul panel state, save a new one and advise if the issue is solved?

I'm having a master caution show (no reason and I can't cancel it) on engine start using the LONG panel state.  Trying using the default now and re-saving a LONG panel state.

Regards

Craig Read, EGLL

44 minutes ago, craig_read said:

I'm having a master caution show (no reason and I can't cancel it) on engine start using the LONG panel state.  Trying using the default now and re-saving a LONG panel state.

Regards

We pushed new panel states via OC yesterday. Please make sure you have updated.

Chris Makris

2 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

We pushed new panel states via OC yesterday. Please make sure you have updated.

Hi!

I updated them and tried the Long one instead of the Cold and Dark but unfortunately I´m having the FMC MESSAGE + CAUTION message. I will try the Short sate in my next flight and see.

https://s1.postimg.org/4lkzqepb6n/test.png

Santiago V.F.