Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

EICAS message

That picture appears to be in a load shed state, note only one CDU and left side displays.  Are you on battery?  Apply some power to the aircraft, either APU or ground power and I bet your problem clears.  Have you review the Introduction document and flown the Tutorial yet?  Highly recommended.

Dan Downs KCRP

5 hours ago, downscc said:

That picture appears to be in a load shed state, note only one CDU and left side displays.  Are you on battery?  Apply some power to the aircraft, either APU or ground power and I bet your problem clears.  Have you review the Introduction document and flown the Tutorial yet?  Highly recommended.

mmm... Can you check my screenshots. The aircraft is now ready to taxi and is full configured. what´s wrong? This didn´t happen before.

image.png

image.png

14 hours ago, Olympic260 said:

We pushed new panel states via OC yesterday. Please make sure you have updated.

Any chance you could put the new panel states on a download somewhere so I can just pull them down and overrwrite just in case (I have done the update so I've either changed them myself or its something else)?  I've had to remake my "LONG" panel state manually using the default cold and dark state, this appears so far to have fixed the problem.

Thanks

Craig Read, EGLL

5 hours ago, craig_read said:

Any chance you could put the new panel states on a download somewhere so I can just pull them down and overrwrite just in case (I have done the update so I've either changed them myself or its something else)?

No. Use the updater.

Kyle Rodgers

Disregard, saw the other thread too late that you guys are still working on it and we should use CLDDRK or DEFAULT for the moment and create our own panel state.

Can you please confirm that the issue should not appear when using the new (updated) LONG panel state?

I am using the "744 LONG" state as the default when loading the plane. And I still get the master caution issue. That said, the LONG state and the SHORT state seem to be the panel states that have been updated on Oct. 26. So in theory I shouldn't see the issue if the new panel states are correct? Yet I am. What can I have possibly done wrong? 

Thanks,

Jan

On 16/10/2017 at 7:39 AM, craig_read said:

Any chance you could put the new panel states on a download somewhere so I can just pull them down and overrwrite just in case (I have done the update so I've either changed them myself or its something else)?  I've had to remake my "LONG" panel state manually using the default cold and dark state, this appears so far to have fixed the problem.

Thanks

I can only eradicate the issue by starting in the Cold and Dark panel state. 

I hope PMDG are aware of this issue and are working on a fix, it is rather annoying! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shamrockflyer said:

I can only eradicate the issue by starting in the Cold and Dark panel state. 

I hope PMDG are aware of this issue and are working on a fix, it is rather annoying! 

That is not a symptom of the problem that they are working on.... I don't think. Of course I'm not sure, but most have no problem loading the aircraft in the default state were engines are running.  Also, you should be able to create any panel state you desire when starting from one that works.  It need not be an on going problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

20 hours ago, downscc said:

That is not a symptom of the problem that they are working on.... I don't think. Of course I'm not sure, but most have no problem loading the aircraft in the default state were engines are running.  Also, you should be able to create any panel state you desire when starting from one that works.  It need not be an on going problem.

The simple caution light doesn't affect my flying experience, it is mainly just an aesthetic issue but it can make me double check the displays for any issue that I haven't seen. 

I have created several custom panel states with the issue still occurring regardless of what situation I create the panel state for.  

hi All. i had the "hyd_rsvr_press 2" eicas message,  "pilot response" eicas caution & "no land 3" eicas caution appear on the -400ER (pax) whilst on the ground, on APU pwr.  none of which was associated with active simulated faults.

i shut down P3D (v4),  deleted all the panel states (in the Panel State folder) for which i do not have a saved flight for in P3D, including the 4x PMDG default ones.  After restarting P3D & loading the -400ER flight/mission i managed to clear these messages/cautions by simply shutting down the plane fully to cold & dark state (APU off, battery off after APU intake door closes), then powering up the plane again on APU.

Dave 

4 hours ago, du77w80 said:

on the -400ER

The panel states are meant to be compatible with the 744 and 748, but the handling didn't get set up properly for the 400s apparently. This is corrected in the update that should go out in the next few days.

In the meantime, load a flight without using a panel state, and then save a new one in the config you desire.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

The panel states are meant to be compatible with the 744 and 748, but the handling didn't get set up properly for the 400s apparently. This is corrected in the update that should go out in the next few days.

Just wondering if the update is going to overwrite the original four panel states. I kind of overwrote them myself when I created my own panel states.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

21 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Just wondering if the update is going to overwrite the original four panel states. I kind of overwrote them myself when I created my own panel states.

The earlier post referenced the handling of the panel states, which refers to the plane, and not the states themselves.

All the same, we might update the states, so you may want to back yours up.

Kyle Rodgers

7 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

The earlier post referenced the handling of the panel states, which refers to the plane, and not the states themselves.

All the same, we might update the states, so you may want to back yours up.

Right, I didn't know if updating the handling could potentially have an effect on the states themselves, hence my question.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.