Sign in to follow this  
svfranchini

FMC MESSAGE

Hello!

After updating to the latest version, the FMC MESSAGE appears on the EICAS. I pushed recall and nothing...

No messages in FMC.

Appreciate your help.

Santiago V. F.

did  you check the  fmc  when  it  appeared,  the message is  displayed  at the bottom of the fmc  scratchpad

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Also check the FMC COMM page for any pending downloads.

Dan Downs KCRP

12 hours ago, pete_auau said:

did  you check the  fmc  when  it  appeared,  the message is  displayed  at the bottom of the fmc  scratchpad

23 minutes ago, downscc said:

Also check the FMC COMM page for any pending downloads.

Thanks for replying.

This is happening after installing the last update and when loading a flight from Cold and Dark. I´m unable to erase the FMS MESSAGE on the EICAS. No pending downloads, No messages in FMC.

The only solution for now is pushing CANC.

Santiago V.F.

6 minutes ago, svfranchini said:

Thanks for replying.

This is happening after installing the last update and when loading a flight from Cold and Dark. I´m unable to erase the FMS MESSAGE on the EICAS. No pending downloads, No messages in FMC.

The only solution for now is pushing CANC.

Delete the panel state and create a new one. That or wait for a little while and we'll have an update with updated panel states.

Kyle Rodgers

1 minute ago, scandinavian13 said:

Delete the panel state and create a new one. That or wait for a little while and we'll have an update with updated panel states.

Thanks very much, Kyle. Will try!

Santiago V.F.

+1

I updated this morning to 3.00.8466, and I’m now noticing that possibly only LONG and SHORT were updated. 

If we desire to use cold and dark, is the procedure to delete the original one, load up one of these updated panel states, then create our own cold and dark?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, MattS said:

+1

I updated this morning to 3.00.8466, and I’m now noticing that possibly only LONG and SHORT were updated. 

If we desire to use cold and dark, is the procedure to delete the original one, load up one of these updated panel states, then create our own cold and dark?

Thanks!

I noticed they have updated panel states too: Long & Short. I updated them and tried the Long one instead of the Cold and Dark but unfortunately I´m having the same FMC MESSAGE + CAUTION message. I will try the Short sate in my next flight and see.

As Kyle said, meanwhile you can manually delete the panel state and create a new one.

I´m posting a screenshot.

https://s1.postimg.org/4lkzqepb6n/test.png

Regards

Santiago V.F.

9 hours ago, MattS said:

Are you having problems with the Cold and Dark?

6 hours ago, svfranchini said:

I noticed they have updated panel states too: Long & Short. I updated them and tried the Long one instead of the Cold and Dark but unfortunately I´m having the same FMC MESSAGE + CAUTION message. I will try the Short sate in my next flight and see.

Yours is a separate issue. Look at your displays. You're partially powered, so you're misconfigured. Of course the plane is going to give you a warning. That's the point of the warning.

Kyle Rodgers

34 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Yours is a separate issue. Look at your displays. You're partially powered, so you're misconfigured. Of course the plane is going to give you a warning. That's the point of the warning.

mmm... Can you check my screenshots. The aircraft is now ready to taxi and is full configured. what´s wrong? This didn´t happen before.

image.png

image.png

52 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

I had the phantom FMC Message warning on the EICAS during my first flight after the update, while using the default cold and dark. I tried forcing an FMC message, but that was no help. Since then I repaired my installation from the latest build, and then re-downloaded the latest updates from the OC. I can not reproduce the phantom message again and everything is running beautifully. I’m guessing my “original” cold and dark wasn’t so original. 

So on my end, it’s all good in the hood. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, svfranchini said:

what´s wrong?

What version number is reported in the OC?

Kyle Rodgers

Same here with 3.00.8464 - Looks like 8466 did not fix that FMC message bug. I wait for an other update...

Everything from cold & dark works fine, instead of GSX pushback (It says that I need clearance) and the FMC message.

Addons -> FS2Crew, GSX and ActiveSky (maybe that helps...)

I am experiencing the same issues and tried all the same"fits" with no results.  Still showing FMC Message with the Caution light on.

Thanks.

David Bell

Intel i9 10900k

EVGA RTX 2070

Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1 TB

Noctua NH D15S

CORSAIR 750D High Airflow