Sign in to follow this  
alphons10

Presets key and button assignments stop working

Not always but mostly my preassigned buttons for all my presets for cockpit and outside cameras stop working when using chaseplane a certain amount of time ( normally between 5 and 15 min. ) I still can pull up the chaseplane menu and change views with mouse-click but not with the assigned buttons or keys. Looks like my system is on overload, however everything else complex aircraft and complex scenery and fps are fine.

Is there anything I can do about that ?? thanks in advance

I am unable to read what you have written, please use a normal typography.

thank you

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Not always but mostly my preassigned buttons for all my presets for cockpit and outside cameras stop working when using chaseplane a certain amount of time ( normally between 5 and 15 min. ) I still can pull up the chaseplane menu and change views with mouse-click but not with the assigned buttons or keys. Looks like my system is on overload, however everything else complex aircraft and complex scenery and fps are fine.

Is there anything I can do about that ?? thanks in advance

If not already the case, try enabling Experimental versions in the Preferences and let me know if the Experimental build also has this issue.

If you are still having the issue, after having this issue, go in the Preferences and generate a Report file, sent it to us via email and we'll have a look at it!

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42