Post your PTA Presets Here. No off Topic Thank you. Please add Pictures and any Links of a location of the Preset.

This is a Comunity guide only, and a proper place for all our Presets with personal opinions and recommendations thank you.

Hope you agree that it would be helpful to have a place for our community presets without going off topic, Thanks.

Will kick off with a preset I'm currently using and happy with until my own is ready. Thank you.

Just took a quick flight across England  East-West starting at EGNM.Pilot Pete PTA Preset More recent than the last one I found from his youtube channel, must say really like this one. My PC ain't the best but until I upgrade will do for now and looks pretty good with his Preset, which he seems to upgrade regularly so sure after PTA for 4.1 he's probably working on a new one. Like most, I'm working on my own too, but this one is Topline IMO, realistic look. Of course everyone to there own choices, but hey he certainly knows his stuff, respect man. 

Used with FTX Global Base Pack, open LC Europe, ORBX England, AS, and Rex

37657133582_315c487ed3_c.jpg

37018774073_74e1cdc1a2_c.jpg

23836270348_fd740b06df_c.jpg

37657134232_b16e8f217e_c.jpg

37657133182_a6a17bdea1_c.jpg

Not too much presets shared there though: it's mainly talk and screenshots.

My favorite PTA preset is from the ENVTEX guys: PTAbsolute - Natural set - Less Haze:

https://togapjcts.wixsite.com/toga/ptabsolute

Heck, you can even download it as a standalone set: if I'd known that I would never have bought PTA at al..

That's what I thought too, so started this just so we can post and compare in one place where everyone will see, PTABSOLUTE looks stunning though may have to give it a try, thanks. :happy: Felt the Megathread lost its way a bit, to be honest, so why not keep it simple and to the point, hope many others agree, thank you.

But Gerard already started one yesterday: 

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

On ‎14‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 5:14 PM, J van E said:

Not too much presets shared there though: it's mainly talk and screenshots.

My favorite PTA preset is from the ENVTEX guys: PTAbsolute - Natural set - Less Haze:

https://togapjcts.wixsite.com/toga/ptabsolute

Heck, you can even download it as a standalone set: if I'd known that I would never have bought PTA at al..

Where do I find it? That link takes me to a message: "The page you are looking for does not exist :'("

38 minutes ago, kiki said:

Where do I find it? That link takes me to a message: "The page you are looking for does not exist :'("

It's not available anymore: those guys turned the free preset into a payware addon called ENVSHADE. However, I found out Matt's default preset that comes with PTA is just as good, really. So use that one.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.