Sign in to follow this  
LouP

Active Sky update

Hi Guys,

I posted a question over at HiFi sim but nobody seems to be answering.  I keep getting a message when I launch Active Sky to upgrade the program.  I've done it twice now but still get the same message when I launch it.  Is anyone else seeing this on their end?

Thanks,

LouP

The latest version is 6491(assuming you are on v4.0 or 4.1). You need to download the update from HiFi's website and install, it's not an auto install via the software. Also make sure you have the correct version for whichever AS you are using.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

I running ver ASP4 6491 for Prepar3D v4.1. had no problems of updating.

bob.

SierraHotel got there before me .. must type faster in future.. but maybe the old fingers wont allow it ..hah  ha

Build 6491 is for 4.1 only. If you are on 4.0 wait until Hifi brings out the hotfix. 

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Yeah. Simply clicking update doesn't cut it. You have to go to the site and manually update it by downloading the latest fix.

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

Actually I had something like this, and when I read the message a bit closer it was ASCA that needed an update too...

Just in case you get caught the same way - thinking it was AS that needed an update when it was ASCA.

Graham

1 hour ago, VFRHawk said:

Actually I had something like this, and when I read the message a bit closer it was ASCA that needed an update too...

Just in case you get caught the same way - thinking it was AS that needed an update when it was ASCA.

Graham

Yep, thanks.  That was it.  No more messages.