Sign in to follow this  
happyfeet2011

HYD_RSVR_PRESS 2 and FUEL LO STAB R

Hi folks and hi PMDG!

I need your help please :)

Currently flying in my Queen with the latest update in P3Dv3 and I received this messages the first time on EICAS.

I read the FCOM by Boeing and did not find any reasonable explanation for this messages in my fact.

1) I fly with the freighter, so no STAB TANKs are built in at all

2) checked all hydraulic fluids and pressure. Everything is fine.... 

3) I cannot quit these messages with the pushbutton on the MCP

4) I configured the aircraft as usual and never had any of these problems before.

The only addon I installed today is FS2Crew for the Queen, but according to their statement it isn't related to their addon..

Thanks and keep the good work on, PMDG!

happyfeet2011

I have this aswell, freighter and fs2crew, New update of 747 and p3dv4.1, I had an issue with the steering but that was an issue with ezdok

I got it as well. ( 400ERF)  No Fs2crew installed. P3Dv4.1.  Failures off and FMC does not  not show any  active failures

b rdgs / Dick

=

I've seen this as well.  The message means that the bleed air that is supplied to hydraulic tanks has a low pressure, and lack of bleed in those tanks can result in pump cavitation under high loads.  The message should not happen and I've made PMDG aware of it.  I suspect that it is caused by using a P3Dv4.0 panel state in a P3Dv4.1 scenario. I don't know why, but if you restart the scenario with a default load (engines running) and create a new panel state such as one I use (ground air and power, doors open, service vehicles present) the alarm does not return.

Dan Downs KCRP

1 hour ago, happyfeet2011 said:

Hi folks and hi PMDG!

I need your help please :)

Currently flying in my Queen with the latest update in P3Dv3 and I received this messages the first time on EICAS.

I read the FCOM by Boeing and did not find any reasonable explanation for this messages in my fact.

1) I fly with the freighter, so no STAB TANKs are built in at all

2) checked all hydraulic fluids and pressure. Everything is fine.... 

3) I cannot quit these messages with the pushbutton on the MCP

4) I configured the aircraft as usual and never had any of these problems before.

The only addon I installed today is FS2Crew for the Queen, but according to their statement it isn't related to their addon..

Thanks and keep the good work on, PMDG!

happyfeet2011

Load the "DEFAULT" Panel State and you will see the messages are gone. Then create a custom panel state from that. 

In summary, using a custom panel state created before the latest QOTS II update, results in the messages.

PMDG is aware of it, and I am sure they are working to fix it. In the meantime, just create a new panel state and youll never see the messages again. 

3 minutes ago, calzonister said:

In summary, using a custom panel state created before the latest QOTS II update, results in the messages.

Leo, are you sure? Could it be that the issue was the P3D update to 4.1 and not the micro update by PMDG?  I'm in the 'could be either' camp on this one.

Dan Downs KCRP

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, it didn't stop me from flying but it sure did confuse me!

Dave Reage

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Panel state issue. We'll release an update to the files momentarily, or you can just delete them and recreate your own.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

19 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Panel state issue. We'll release an update to the files momentarily, or you can just delete them and recreate your own.

Nice to hear that you already working on it and fixed it already! Keep up your excellent work on these high classy simulated and beautiful aircraft addons!

greetings from a german fan whos first aircraft was the 737ng for fs9. Now having the whole hangar full off pmdg aircrafts  ;)

happyfeet2011 8-)

42 minutes ago, downscc said:

Leo, are you sure? Could it be that the issue was the P3D update to 4.1 and not the micro update by PMDG?  I'm in the 'could be either' camp on this one.

Dan,

No issues with my old panel states when I updated to v4.1

The messages only popped up following the latest QOTS II Update. 

Either way, non-issue as it's resolved by a new panel state, and per Kyle's post fix is on its way!

Support at its finest. 

18 minutes ago, calzonister said:

No issues with my old panel states when I updated to v4.1

Thanks.

Dan Downs KCRP