Sign in to follow this  
denny

Do Not Update A2A with P3Dv4.0--only used for 4.1

Lenny did the update .no help planes still spinning on taxiway. did the update stop your a2a from doing this.

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, denny said:

Do we have any help from a2a on this.

Do not use this update unless you've installed P3Dv4.1 !!!!!!  If you install this update into 4.0 it causes the uncontrollable spinning you've mentioned.  I had to uninstall and reinstall all of my A2A aircraft in v.4.0 without the update to fix it.  A2A needs to let people know this.  I'm posting on their forums.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Thanks vp49p3

don't understand the problem I have this morning after the a2a patch... on V4.0.

I'm dispite with the very fast evolution of sim and addons... Keeping the "north" and the head cold... Is more and more difficult today.

I have some knowledges but I ask me... How many peoples are out of the "route" least days... 

Yea--maybe A2A didn't test the update on 4.0. I found out the hard way 😣

• Did install into 4.1 and still have the spinning

Deleted all a2a  aircraft then reinstalled spinning still , what next help 

uninstall the accusim update and reinstall the old accusim.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

vic  will try and get back to you thanks for advice .   Denny

1 hour ago, denny said:

Lenny did the update .no help planes still spinning on taxiway. did the update stop your a2a from doing this.

Oops. The update noted was for 4.1 as indicated on the site.  Though the issue you have appears to be something else as you had it before 4.1 and the update didn't help. The 4.1 issue was related to uncontrolled sliding of the nose wheel but one never knows what issues were 'cured' by the update. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

thanks vic that did it .lenny remove all a2a then reinstall but do not do the update.

Denny

29 minutes ago, denny said:

thanks vic that did it .lenny remove all a2a then reinstall but do not do the update.

Denny

I'm missing something here. The spinning was not  caused by the A2A update because you had it before the update in 4.0. So the update from A2A didn't effect the spinning. It didn't cause it either. Why not just update P3D to 4.1 and update A2A at least the uncontrolled slipping nose wheel would be fixed. Otherwise not sure how the other issue is fixed. 

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb, RX 6900XT 16gb

18 hours ago, vgbaron said:

uninstall the accusim update and reinstall the old accusim.

Vic

How do you uninstall just the A2A update?

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

17 hours ago, Lenny777 said:

I'm missing something here. The spinning was not  caused by the A2A update because you had it before the update in 4.0. So the update from A2A didn't effect the spinning. It didn't cause it either. Why not just update P3D to 4.1 and update A2A at least the uncontrolled slipping nose wheel would be fixed. Otherwise not sure how the other issue is fixed. 

I'm running 4.0 because my practice has always been to wait a while for any new software to settle out.  My A2A fleet  (all of the native P3d aircraft) worked perfectly in 4.0.  Once I installed the latest update into 4.0 all of the A2A craft started spinning.  Once I uninstalled and reinstalled them without the update all worked fine again. The problem had to be the update, as nothing else changed to cause the issue.