Sign in to follow this  
jrgaz

New Updates, anything interesting???

I'm away for the weekend and just read on PMDG's FB page that there are new updates for almost the entire fleet from the OC.

Anything interesting????

Minor stuff, change logs are included with updates. Check those. I should note a few were to fix known bugs and a few to conform to the P3Dv4.1 SDK.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yeah it's getting pretty quiet out here... Let'S hope for the best ;)

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

On 10/15/2017 at 0:47 PM, downscc said:

Minor stuff, change logs are included with updates. Check those. I should note a few were to fix known bugs and a few to conform to the P3Dv4.1 SDK.

Anyone know of another source for the change logs? I did the update, but now I'm interested in what was fixed.

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

For the 744 not minor stuff, but the long awaited fix of the HOLD mode not keeping reference N1 at takeoff, so it's a MUST!

James Goggi

5 hours ago, bob34 said:

Anyone know of another source for the change logs? I did the update, but now I'm interested in what was fixed.

They're in the Operations Center. If you select the aircraft that you want to look at, then click version number, the option to view the change log is there.

1 hour ago, jgoggi said:

For the 744 not minor stuff, but the long awaited fix of the HOLD mode not keeping reference N1 at takeoff, so it's a MUST!

Technically, all bugs should really be fixed, so....

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

15 minutes ago, Captain Kevin said:

Technically, all bugs should really be fixed, so....

Now waiting for a feedback from PMDG investigation (ticket sent) concerning the fact that the reverser is still available with PRV closed due to overheat. In this case the reverse should NOT be available and this creates a little concern about the system logic... 

James Goggi

2 hours ago, jgoggi said:

Now waiting for a feedback from PMDG investigation (ticket sent) concerning the fact that the reverser is still available with PRV closed due to overheat. In this case the reverse should NOT be available and this creates a little concern about the system logic... 

Do you have any idea of coding?

Cheers Henrik K.

IT Student, future ATPL holder, Freight forwarder air cargo and thx to COVID no longer a Ramp Agent at EDDL/DUS+ | FS2Crew Beta tester (&Voice Actor) for the FSlabs and UGCX

Sim: Prepar3d V4.5 Rig: CPU R7-5800X | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3000 | GPU: GTX 3080 | TFT: DELL 3840x1600

ugcx_beta_team.png 3ePa8Yp.png

3 hours ago, jgoggi said:

So now that the thrust bug is fixed, is this the new bug you’ll make a post about in every thread? I’m really looking forward to these next few months. 

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

So now that the thrust bug is fixed, is this the new bug you’ll make a post about in every thread? I’m really looking forward to these next few months. 

It's really not even that big of a bug if you don't fail the specific item. It's not like you'd notice anyway as it on,y applies to 2 of the 3 variants, (not too sure about that part but it doesn't apply to the PW). I wouldn't notice it as I only fly the PW variants.

4 hours ago, jgoggi said:

James, I get that you want the 747 to be as accurate as possible and it was your nagging that got us that bug fixed in the first place, but one anomaly like this shouldn't bring the entire systems logic into question. It is a very very minor item and I'm sure that they will investigate it and add it to their "to fix" list. It's perfectly fine to bring their attention to it again if a few updates go by with no fix of it but please do not hound them almost every week like you did with the thrust HOLD bug. Reporting and reminding PMDG of bugs is fine but they have a system and don't need to be reminded every week.

The "update" that I am waiting for is the P3D version of the Jetstream :smile:

• Upvote 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png