Sign in to follow this  
AOB

Drzeweicki Scenery

Like a few others I bought the very first FSW compatible scenery which was NYC X V2.0 and I am happy with it although there are no airports in that scenery it functions very well and is extremely detailed. Yesterday I downloaded the Washington X demo and as Drawyah pointed out back in August I found that there is an option to install to FSW. However, because that does include an airport scenery KDCA Ronald Reagan International it does not work properly. You can fly to KDCA but not from there. Try flying from there and I get a CTD. I suspect this is to do with no jets?

If anyone knows, is Drzeweicki fully onboard with FSW? Getting info out of them is like milking a bull. They have a brilliant Seattle scenery that is nearly finished that would make any user salivate. That would be a fantastic add on for us. :biggrin:

12 hours ago, AOB said:

You can fly to KDCA but not from there. Try flying from there and I get a CTD. I suspect this is to do with no jets?

It's to do with the FSW Scenery SDK not being released yet - the KDCA AFCAD will be FSX-compatible, but not FSW-compatible.

Stanislaw Drzewiecki replied to me on his website forum. He said FSW installation is a selectable option on his sceneries but only for testing purposes. I think he will let users know when they are fully compatible. 

Yes this the same with UK2000 free version you can install in FSW but on approach it will not show in gps and will crash FSW if you try to select it in flight plan, I also have Drzewiecki scenery installed Washington and KJFK and the new York demo, and a lot of ORBX LC.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I am happy to use the Washington demo till it is "fixed" for FSW and am very glad to have bought the NYC X V2.0 that IS labeled as FSW compatible. Drzewiecki makes such great stuff.