Sign in to follow this  
awreaper

Real airports

Anyone looking for some small detailed airports to do some short VFR hops?  I have completed several that were made from lots of on site photos so all the airport objects are exact replicas of the real hangers, FBOs, etc.  They are all within 30 or so minutes of each other so you dont have to fly for a long time.

Released so far:

KPAH, M25, 5M9 and 2M0.

In progress

M34

Coming soon.

1M7

5KY

More......

You can find them on Avsim, and they are all free.  P3D only.

Sounds great - I'll be checking them out!    Thanks.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Thanks JYW.  I am modelling them as accurately as I can based on my skill set and available tools. 

22 hours ago, awreaper said:

Anyone looking for some small detailed airports to do some short VFR hops?  I have completed several that were made from lots of on site photos so all the airport objects are exact replicas of the real hangers, FBOs, etc.  They are all within 30 or so minutes of each other so you dont have to fly for a long time.

Released so far:

KPAH, M25, 5M9 and 2M0.

In progress

M34

Coming soon.

1M7

5KY

More......

You can find them on Avsim, and they are all free.  P3D only.

Thanks, but what do we search under in the library? I'm not getting anything searching under "awreaper"

Bob

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Uploaded M34 today.  Should be in the library sometime this weekend.  Enjoy!  Flown in and out of this airport a lot in real life.  I didn't replicate the Canadian geese and deer that always seem to be around or the Bald Eagles nest that is just off runway 28.  That's beyond my skill set right now.  :biggrin:

Hi, you say P3D only, but does that include v4? Because v4 is a completely different sim to versions 1, 2 and 3, so I think this should be clarified. I don't want to mess up a stable v4 installation with a scenery that may corrupt it.

• Upvote 1

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

These airports will work fine the v3 and v4.  I actually design them using the v3 SDK and then fly them on my flight sim using v4. 

Thanks, that's great to hear. Looking forward to checking them out.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Thanks.  This is a journey learning how to make airports.  I just flew all of them that I have made and I can see them progressively getting better, which is what I want.  I try to incorporate something new I learned in each.