Sign in to follow this  
airlinetycoon

Can not reset Master Caution

my  onl;y  guess  your  are probably using the previous panel  state  from the  previous  version before  you  updated? if  you  are  delete  any  panel  states  that  you had  saved  previously

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I got caught out with another error, the "Default" state is the default state, not the others. 

Paul Findlayson

Same issue here using the latest update (the one released a day or two ago to correct the issue from the initial weekends update).
The Caution always comes on during engine start and then can not be resetted anymore.
No EICAS cautions however (the stab tank low one is gone since the latest update), so the caution can not really be explained.

I'm using PMDGs 744 LONG panelstate.

Greetings from the 737 flightdeck!

5 hours ago, Emi said:

Same issue here using the latest update (the one released a day or two ago to correct the issue from the initial weekends update).
The Caution always comes on during engine start and then can not be resetted anymore.
No EICAS cautions however (the stab tank low one is gone since the latest update), so the caution can not really be explained.

I'm using PMDGs 744 LONG panelstate.

Some of us are dealing with these messages and cautions. PMDG is aware of that and I'm sure they are trying to solve them.

Same here with LONG panel state...

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

Same here! Everytime while starting the engines. I reinstalled the 747 and used the default "LONG" panel state but had no luck.

Same with long panel state. Also getting gear strg and fuel transfer warnings. 

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Same issue here. 744 or 744F long state and then master caution on engine start. I've tried both the autostart and the manual start with the same outcome.

-Aaron Campbell

Aaron Campbell

Glad it is not just me. I echo long panel state and master caution on engine start. Thanks for the sanity check. I couldn't get that last update to install from Ops Center, so I downloaded and ran a new installer. That fixed the mismatched versions. Going back to 777F for a bit.

That caution light freaks me out when ever I turn back to look at the panel. Other than that, I'm good. P3D v4.

I found a work around. I found if I start from Cold and Dark, you still get the FMC Message, but the Master Caution does not illuminate on engine start. So off to EDDF from ODMB.