Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Barcelona in P3DV4

Has anyone installed Aerosoft's Barcelona pro in V4? If so, what is your opinion? Most particularly, the performance.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Yes and its very good in everyway. Ive seen the other two and this one looks far better.

link below  show 100 fps in a default aircraft.

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Very nice indeed. A huge step up vs the old one.

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

It is very nice at day time, but at night with DL on it looks too bright and oversaturated.
Compared to Heathrow, Frankfurt and Zurich, something seems to be wrong with the lighting in Barcelona.

17 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Yes and its very good in everyway. Ive seen the other two and this one looks far better.

link below  show 100 fps in a default aircraft.

Yeah both, Justsim's and LatinVFR's LEBL were quite disappointing. 

100 fps in default aircraft sounds quite promising given that they modelled the whole city as well. Is this with or without AI Traffic? 

I replaced my Justsim version with the one from Aerosoft and could not be happier. Performance is comparable (day), the AFCAD is far better, the scenery looks more detailled and closer to the real deal, the whole city plus landmarks and port inclusive ships is included and this all together makes it a wonderful airport to fly in and out.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Don't see on aerosoft store a discount for upgrading...

16 minutes ago, ms2 said:

I usually dont buy from Aerosoft directly, but you have to put your serial into the coupon field to get the discount, if i recall correctly

Sounds like a good deal. Thanks fellas. I'll get this later today :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, ms2 said:

Yes Marc, it's not obvious, but it's a tab marked UPGRADE SERVICE.

Mega Airport Barcelona X (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport Barcelona professional (Download): 
22,74 € incl. 19% VAT (19,11 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU). Please enter your old serial key of "Mega Airport Barcelona X" in the voucher field at the checkout.

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke

1 hour ago, Woozie said:

Yeah both, Justsim's and LatinVFR's LEBL were quite disappointing. 

100 fps in default aircraft sounds quite promising given that they modelled the whole city as well. Is this with or without AI Traffic? 

Without

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I haven't seen any comparison with LatinVFR's version yet. I have LatinVFR's version and I'm happy with it. I believe they have done a very good job. I'd be curious for a comparison. 

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

16 minutes ago, Daedalus said:

I haven't seen any comparison with LatinVFR's version yet. I have LatinVFR's version and I'm happy with it. I believe they have done a very good job. I'd be curious for a comparison. 

I guess that's the problem. It's unlikely, I guess, that anyone has both versions :biggrin: The issue I have, is that I have very little time for Aerosoft as a developer, and especially in the areas of sceneries. Here's a perfect example, where the night lighting is totally screwed. How the hell can any developer release a product with such a massive flaw? It's unacceptable.They have released some real 'dogs' in the past, many which I have bought and uninstalled, because the performance has been so abysmal. I do own the original LEBL, so I will be able to get a discounted price.

Howard

1 hour ago, Woozie said:

I usually dont buy from Aerosoft directly, but you have to put your serial into the coupon field to get the discount, if i recall correctly

Thanks for that as I have their older FSX version on disk.