UPDATE:

I found the guy over at another forum : http://www.theskylounge.tv/profile/4884-pilotpete/

Here is the topic link for his preset: http://www.theskylounge.tv/topic/6675-p3d-v4-pilot-petes-ultra-realistic-pta-preset/?tab=comments#comment-12046

Moreover there is a new site from pilot pete that he agreed i can shera here and contains his free preset optimized for PTA 1.60:

Site: http://www.aviationlads.com/download/

========ORIGINAL POST=============================================================

I think that Pilot Pete's preset is one of the best for my liking but i cant seem to find any link to any page of his in order to watch when he makes another preset available  for p3d 4.1/pta1.60 combo.

Does anyone have any link to share?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It says 2.60 in that website. 

So I have tried it and looks to me same as Matt's preset however I did not use ReShade as it suggested in that website. I am a bit afraid of using ReShade cause it usually causes CTD. To me Matt's presets looks a but better, more colors. 

9 hours ago, earthdog said:

My bad. Yes it is 2.60 but i cant edit the post anymore.

No problem. Glad to help and avoid the "there is no such animal as 1.60" posts.....

Spent part of the day today trying to build my own preset.  I then came across Pilot Pete's preset found in his YouTube post.  It is one of the most realistic presets I have found.  I tried the other preset he had for use with ReShade installed but it wasn't as nice as the one I found. (Pilot Pete PTA.ini).

HDR Enabled:   Brightness 1.30  Bloom 0.65  Saturation 0.85 

Shadows set to receive Internal Vehicle, External Vehicle, Simulation Objects, Vegetation and Buildings. 

Imho his clouds are too dark . Above the clouds the sun is shining and clouds are bright with shadows because of that.

The jet aircraft is well lit while the clouds below are dark..

In total it looks nice .

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HUSSAR said:

Spent part of the day today trying to build my own preset.  I then came across Pilot Pete's preset found in his YouTube post.  It is one of the most realistic presets I have found.  I tried the other preset he had for use with ReShade installed but it wasn't as nice as the one I found. (Pilot Pete PTA.ini).

I started from his preset for the same reason. You will end up customizing it a lot according to your preference and your other addons.

For example i am using ENVTEX, ASCA and i had to tweak some stuff from pilot pete's preset.